Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Support
I have recently sent a ticket to support. It was about 4 days ago when I sent the first one. No response. I sent another one two days ago and still no response. The ticket is regarding a failed purchase of a Bone Collector Pack. I recently have gotten active again and have made three purchases through the app store. I have had every one of them fail. Furthermore, the second one that I purchased, I received a response too late and was told that I could try to use the runes in another event or pack. I am worried that this will be the result again, and I am hoping that I can get my runes and diamonds as there is less then 24 hours left for the pack to be up.

There are other concerns that I have in regards to the earlier issue with the runes being used for another pack. The first of which is while I didn't get the runes, I was also not given any of the diamonds, essence refills, or ember refills. Furthermore, my concern is that when I do reply to the thread once again to ask for those runes back, I will get no response, or once again, get the response too late. Lastly, I am concerned that even if I do get a response and the runes, the other previously mentioned resources (diamonds, essence, embers) will not be included.

This all boils down to this question, what should I do? Should I open up yet another ticket? Leave things alone and pray for the best?

Just in case this helps my two ticket numbers are: #760528 and #208592. Both tickets have screenshots for proof of purchase. My account name is Hettar.
I am always happy to support this game as I truly love it, but this is making me really upset as I feel like my money is going nowhere.

Thanks for reading.
~Hettar
Repeating tickets doesn’t help. Contacting me on LINE (Nuller, shows as Nuller / Karin) does but I’ve checked with Support and I think you got a reply right before you posted here.
(12-31-2020, 11:31 PM)Karin Wrote: Repeating tickets doesn’t help. Contacting me on LINE (Nuller, shows as Nuller / Karin) does but I’ve checked with Support and I think you got a reply right before you posted here.

Hi, thank you for your response and advice. I did get a response on my first ticket, though they said it was still pending, my second ticket (#760528) has the proof of purchase that shows I was billed. I appreciate the help. Would it be better for me to communicate with you through LINE in the future and is that permitted? 

Thank you again so much for your reply and all your help!
I am here for the players. My LINE Id is public :-)