Raid legendary is annoying now.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raid legendary is annoying now.

Im writing this because every living player in this game (who has played millions of raids) hates the fact that the raid legendary reward, is never given out, and its a waste of space their literally, so who else agrees that KHG has revived this game, but it will be really appreciated if they would actually add that reward there?

Hells no! Don't add that reward. It would be useless donation fodder now. I do agree that the raids in general had bags of potential and I'm sure we would all agree that the reward system (along with all things outdated such as rampage, favour etc.) could do with a revamp.

A new spirit, abyss or luna dragon added would be great as well....personally I would love another dragon raid event Luke the abyss one that ran ages ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggle View Post
      Hells no! Don't add that reward. It would be useless donation fodder now. I do agree that the raids in general had bags of potential and I'm sure we would all agree that the reward system (along with all things outdated such as rampage, favour etc.) could do with a revamp.

A new spirit, abyss or luna dragon added would be great as well....personally I would love another dragon raid event Luke the abyss one that ran ages ago.
      What if that legendary was pretty rare, not impossible, and had over 200 power? Then would it be donation fodder?

Comment

A new dragon raid would be cool, Not everyplayer who trys raids have a character with over 200 power, this one would be cool.

Comment

These guys can't just GIVE awesome rewards away everytime we complete a dragon raid like High power Legendary or any Mythic. What I think could be a good compromise is Slimes. No Legends or Mythics since, for quite a few of us, dragon raids are easy- especially with a full guild effort- but if given Rare and Epic Slimes with a set or random evolution, we can still get plenty and do perfect evolve into next class (rare-epic, epic-leg, leg-myth). It would add an objective that's guild orientated, can be activated anytime and is achievable.
          Yeah, it would take a while if your only getting 1, 1 star rare after a raid but even then the long run guarantees an upgraded, perfect evo mythic.
          Also, another idea could be an open event rune. Ones that can be used during any event (so basically diamonds but can only be used for event summons.
          Last edited by Darthballz; 07-06-2016, 02:51 AM. Reason: added last idea about any event rune reward

Comment

The raid legendaries that were not implemented are shardlings. Meant for donating to give the guild affinity shards.
            Rising Star on the Google Product Forums for Chromebooks
            Lead editor on the Honorbound Wikia
            "The Glitch"

Comment

Working...
            X