Arena wins... same prizes over and again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena wins... same prizes over and again

hello everyone. I have been having a insane winning streak going on in the arena. Right now I just passed 900 wins in a row but when I reach the end of the prize line it just goes back to the original prizes. Will there be a new prizes for when I keep winning or will they stay the same 60 or so prizes just keep repeating?

They just keep starting over after each round of 60.

Comment

Originally posted by NYR144 View Post
      hello everyone. I have been having a insane winning streak going on in the arena. Right now I just passed 900 wins in a row but when I reach the end of the prize line it just goes back to the original prizes. Will there be a new prizes for when I keep winning or will they stay the same 60 or so prizes just keep repeating?
      "Insane winning streak"?? Think again, I'm at just under 8,000 and I know a couple guys over 10,000. Good try though.
      Friend Code : LWR-AWS9
      Favorite Hero : Infernius, as the Mad King once said, "Burn them all"
      Former Member of Heart of Oak (never forget your first), UnSel (Dalvian is a legend), Relentless (brief but fun).
      Current Member of Wherever the Hell I Feel Like at the Time

Comment

Originally posted by cecilnarron View Post

"Insane winning streak"?? Think again, I'm at just under 8,000 and I know a couple guys over 10,000. Good try though.
        Golf clap😴

Comment

Working...
        X