Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repeating burning chant, vocation or wards and mana channel or fusion

I wana ask you guys 4 questions :
    1st : dose it useful to apply 2-3 burning chant in one round to improve the dmg ?
    2nd : what about repeat it in each round ?
    3rd : if there are 2-3 wards or invocations dose all of them effective or just one of them will effect ?
    4th : what is difference between channel mana and infusion mana ?

There are likely people who can give you more precise details, but ...

1) Yes, burning chants do stack on top of each other. I don't know the limit, but I think it's at least 4x, meaning that if you cast it in one round from 4 different heroes, or across 2 rounds from 2 different heroes each, the damage will get higher each time. I'm seeing damage of 50k+ in arena from my team from burning chant.

2) Yes. See above.

3) My understanding is that wards do not stack, nor do they depend on the heroes' level or attributes. Just find a hero with Ward Level 4, which I think reduces enemy stats by 50%. Again, someone may have the specific numbers here - I've seen them but I don't have them handy. I'm almost 100% sure that invocations don't stack either - they just get more powerful based on Invo skill level 1, 2, 3, 4.

4) Channel mana gives you more mana in the first round of battle, and only that round. Maybe as much as +3 or +4, I don't recall. So, if you normally start with 6 mana, Channel Mana will start you with as much as 9 or 10 (you can test to see).

Mana Infusion helps you to regenerate more mana between every round of battle, either +1 or +2 each round depending on level of the skill. So, for example, if you normally regenerate +3 mana per round, you could regenerate as much as +5 per round with Mana Infusion. You won't start a battle with more mana, but you will regenerate faster.

Comment

1. Yes
      2. Burning chants duration is 2 rounds so for eg if you have 2 heroes with burning chants you can stack up to 4 - 2 (burning chants from 2 heroes) x 2 (rounds)
      3. One of them
      4. Channel mana gives you x amount of mana at the beginning of the battle and mana infusion gives you x amount of mana each round
      IGN: krzakoo

Comment

Damn you Lump lol
        IGN: krzakoo

Comment

Originally posted by Lump View Post
          There are likely people who can give you more precise details, but ...

1) Yes, burning chants do stack on top of each other. I don't know the limit, but I think it's at least 4x, meaning that if you cast it in one round from 4 different heroes, or across 2 rounds from 2 different heroes each, the damage will get higher each time. I'm seeing damage of 50k+ in arena from my team from burning chant.

2) Yes. See above.

3) My understanding is that wards do not stack, nor do they depend on the heroes' level or attributes. Just find a hero with Ward Level 4, which I think reduces enemy stats by 50%. Again, someone may have the specific numbers here - I've seen them but I don't have them handy. I'm almost 100% sure that invocations don't stack either - they just get more powerful based on Invo skill level 1, 2, 3, 4.

4) Channel mana gives you more mana in the first round of battle, and only that round. Maybe as much as +3 or +4, I don't recall. So, if you normally start with 6 mana, Channel Mana will start you with as much as 9 or 10 (you can test to see).

Mana Infusion helps you to regenerate more mana between every round of battle, either +1 or +2 each round depending on level of the skill. So, for example, if you normally regenerate +3 mana per round, you could regenerate as much as +5 per round with Mana Infusion. You won't start a battle with more mana, but you will regenerate faster.
          Thx alot but about your 4th answer the thing that you say gives mana at the first of round just one time is mana burst ! Channel mana and fusion both regenarate but i dont know the difference

Comment

Affinity Ward
            Protect all party members from those of the Ward Affinity by:
            Level 1: 20%
            Level 2: 30%
            Level 3: 40%
            Level 4: 50%

I believe Krza put this together once :-)
            GM, Rise of The Ancients and Ancient Acorns

Comment

Working...
            X