Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cecil the Lion

Hi, JB

Seeing as how you're willing to pay homage to Vecna from D&D and other references, and seeing as how cool the Claw of Wind looked, would you consider designing a Cecil Mythic character, sell it for diamonds (or make it a market purchase item) and possibly donate a portion of the proceeds to WildCRU? It would do wonders for PR both for Honorbound and for gamers in general. On reflection, perhaps a Legendary would be better as a Mythic would probably be prohibitively expensive. Or you could make him an event reward.

You could make him as awesome as he looked in RL, or you could make him spectral to recognise that he's now in a better place where no one can shoot him.
    --------------------------------------
    IGN : Ian Demonsabre
    Friend Code : 1HW-6QXW
    Guild : Fenpire
    --------------------------------------

Wouldn't every archer he faced in PvP shoot him? Seems actually kinda torturous for poor Cecil.

Comment

I wanna see a badass rhinoceros hero so bad!

Comment

Originally posted by Jafmus View Post
        I wanna see a badass rhinoceros hero so bad!
        Don't wander off topic, please.

Comment

I would love to see a Mythic Cecil and since that's my name I should get a free one right?
          Friend Code : LWR-AWS9
          Favorite Hero : Infernius, as the Mad King once said, "Burn them all"
          Former Member of Heart of Oak (never forget your first), UnSel (Dalvian is a legend), Relentless (brief but fun).
          Current Member of Wherever the Hell I Feel Like at the Time

Comment

Will the lion be wearing a laurel on his head and will he have golden ethereal wings stemming from his back? Will his claws be made of pure gold? Will he be spirit affinity...a knight, perhaps? Will he have spirit invocation, revive (1st knight to have this skill), and defend+healing boon abilities? Will he have power 262 at 2 star? Will his form be purely ethereal at 2 star versus being more solid looking at 1 star? You need to give us more details, plz.

Comment

Working...
            X