Sneak Peek: Gargoyles Vs Dark Dwarves

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sneak Peek: Gargoyles Vs Dark Dwarves

When r we getting our freakin' sneak peek, guys. We r utterly bored! Give us something....now.....please!!!!

I thought for sure next event was Stark vs Baratheon.
    Relentless
    6L2-QHWJ
    Line - Nuggetsauce
    https://twitter.com/nuggetsauce

Comment

They post sneak peaks the Thursday before the event would start, so since its on 7:30 pst and they don't get to office for another 1.5 hours you're jumping the gun and need to calm down. They've been doing this pattern for several events now.
      I regret nothing.

Comment

I cant calm down. I need my HB shot quick! I'm getting HB deficiency attacks. The pangs r grueling! They r pure torment! Agony, i tell u! Excruciating torture! Aaaaaarghhhhh!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Weth View Post
          They post sneak peaks the Thursday before the event would start, so since its on 7:30 pst and they don't get to office for another 1.5 hours you're jumping the gun and need to calm down. They've been doing this pattern for several events now.
          So your prediction is we won't see an event until next Thursday at the earliest? (If a preview went live today?)
          Relentless
          6L2-QHWJ
          Line - Nuggetsauce
          https://twitter.com/nuggetsauce

Comment

*Ahem*

Comment

The next Burning Altar or Ancient Dragon Raid are potential events that we may see next. Or we might have to wait until after the maintenance window. I realize maintenance is outside of peak hours for North America, but these large updates tend not to occur when events are in progress. If we don't see an event by Aug 11, the next one should be Aug 20 if all goes well.
              Device: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+

HonorBound
              - UnSel Guild - Retired - Wiki
              StormBorn - UnSel Alliance - StormBorn Blog

Comment

I will die if i have to wait till august 20 for the next event. That's it, i think it's over for me. Nice knowing u chaps. Who wants my account after i depart from this world?

Comment

Originally posted by nuggetsauce View Post

So your prediction is we won't see an event until next Thursday at the earliest? (If a preview went live today?)
                  -claps- very good you noticed the pattern
                  I regret nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Jafmus View Post
                    I will die if i have to wait till august 20 for the next event. That's it, i think it's over for me. Nice knowing u chaps. Who wants my account after i depart from this world?
                    You'll be happy to know that Giraffe, a former player, felt very much the same way when it took too long between events. He managed to survive the wait just fine. (He's a former player for other reasons, not because he passed away.)

Comment

@tahoe. I know giraffe very well, bro. I'm one of the oldest players in HB.

Comment

@tahoe. I know giraffe very well, bro. I'm one of the oldest players in HB.
                        How long have you been playing?
                        I regret nothing.

Comment

Jafmus started playing HB before it was invented and he will continue to play it after it dies due to constant bugs and problems...Jafmus is legendary

Comment

Weth. Since day one. There were probably only 50 heroes in the game back then. Now there are 1,600 heroes.

Comment

Weth. Since day one. There were probably only 50 heroes in the game back then. Now there are 1,600 heroes.
                              I've been playing since March when I was first opened to the US. A couple of unsel have been playing since February when it was beta only in Canada.
                              I regret nothing.

Comment

Working...
                              X