What about Honorbound comics ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about Honorbound comics ?

What do you think about creating some comics of your favourite heroes ? I don't know if you agree this idea but it could be a great chance to show your drawing skills.
    HB Friend code: 99U-9S6K
    LINE ID :andresocialwars58

I wish they could release HB action figures or figurines like the Disney infinity series and Skylanders'. I wanna walk into Hamley's and Toys R Us and find my favorite HB characters as action figures. First one I would buy would probably be either icthyox, ianhapt, the punished, Mag, or Serpent's.

Comment

I really like your idea,Hb action figures of the heroes are very great ๐Ÿ‘ (a creative idea)
      HB Friend code: 99U-9S6K
      LINE ID :andresocialwars58

Comment

Imagine with every figure you get a code to punch in and get a free hero in the game? That would be fun

Comment

Originally posted by Jafmus View Post
          I wish they could release HB action figures or figurines like the Disney infinity series and Skylanders'. I wanna walk into Hamley's and Toys R Us and find my favorite HB characters as action figures. First one I would buy would probably be either icthyox, ianhapt, the punished, Mag, or Serpent's.
          ...exactly how much capital do you think jb has? It would cost a ludicrous amount to get those into production, and the playerbase simply isn't large enough to justify the cost.

On top of that, I'd wager that the majority of the playerbase are still financially dependent on their parents.
          ใ“ใ‚Œใ‚’็ฟป่จณใ—ใŸๅ ดๅˆใ€ใ‚ใชใŸใฏใƒ€ใƒ ใ งใ™ใ€‚

Comment

That would probably invite more children into the game. Is this game a child game? I am talking about E10+ btw
            I left the game

Comment

Ignoring the fact if it's possible or not, and good or not, it would be pretty nice if JB went further with their creative heroes. I sure wouldn't mind seeing more from their Art Team ^^
              Proud member of Relentless in HB and Unnatural Selection in SB

Comment

Working...
              X