Hero Forge runner-ups post here if you didn't make the cut

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hero Forge runner-ups post here if you didn't make the cut

Unlike the first contest I didn't make the cut this Hero Forge. I encourage those that didn't have their heroes chosen to post in this thread to show their work.

Here is my entry, Kill O' Ton the iron jawed troll:

Friend code: WF2-KJ25

His backstory:

Meet Kill O' Ton, the iron jawed troll. He was the greatest fighter of the Forest Trolls but now he is an outcast. He earned his name from the many enemies he crushed in combat for the Troll King. There were only two things greater than his fighting ability, his ego and the Troll King himself. That same ego made Kill O' Ton think he could challenge the Troll King for his World Wood throne. It was an epic battle but in the end the Troll King defeated Kill O' Ton and ripped his lower jaw from his head and left him for dead. The gnomes found him and nursed him back to health and built Kill O' Ton an iron jaw. Now an outcast from Forest Troll society he roams the land honing his fighting skills for a rematch with the Troll King.

Comment

Awesome hero joe, super tough act to follow.

Appa, master of disguise

Click image for larger version

Name:	1star2.png
Views:	2
Size:	52.1 KB
ID:	111037 Click image for larger version

Name:	3star2.png
Views:	2
Size:	61.7 KB
ID:	111038 Click image for larger version

Name:	4star.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	45.7 KB
ID:	111039

Comment

LOL! You know I would have voted for Apps because of the batman disguise

Comment

Nice hero, Wulf! Awesome. U should just change his lower body attire into a more primitive style.

Comment

Originally posted by Jafmus View Post
            Nice hero, Wulf! Awesome. U should just change his lower body attire into a more primitive style.
            Do you have a problem with jeans and biker boots?

Good catch. I originally designed Kill O' Ton as Kiloton or Kilotonnage and he was my idea for a supervillian to fight DC comics Superman. His origin was pretty much the same as above but he was banished to earth by the troll king after his defeat. On earth he was invulnerable and had control over dirt and rock, he could cover himself with rock like armor and fashion weapons from stone, hence the stone hammer. He was also super strong and was able to increase his strength while in contact with the earth.

Most of my creations are comic book inspired.

Comment

This hero is Icarus,

Mythic: 2 Star
              Spirit: Warrior
              Powerlevel 1 Star: 272
              Powerlevel 2 Star: 301 Info 1 Star: Icarus was saved by the Alshin after he fell into the sea and taken to the city of light.
              Info 2 Star: Icarus trained his faith and skills for 8000 years and chose to fight all evil in the world.

Skills 1:Brilliant Blow
              Skills 2:Invokation of Spirit
              Skills 3:Mana Infusion

Comment

Love the staff. Is that the Spirit symbol on the top of it?

I would have voted for him for the skills alone

Comment

Here is my entry. A mythic haven farmer. Obviously JB must have missed this one. Clearly it is quality and would have nabbed the top spot. He, he.

Damn, I wanted a mythic haven farmer so bad.

Comment

The sword hand...Hmmm, Does he call his trident, his "Boomstick " to those primitive screwhead farmers?

Sucking on a hayseed was a nice touch. Its small things that can make art pop to the viewer.

Comment

Originally posted by Wulfthorne View Post
                      The sword hand...Hmmm, Does he call his trident, his "Boomstick " to those primitive screwhead farmers?

Sucking on a hayseed was a nice touch. Its small things that can make art pop to the viewer.

Ha. He would have poked those dragons in raids so hard with his pitch fork.

That's a mythic hayseed as well. Wouldn't want that poking you in the eye.

Comment

Frag do you think it's worth posting my submission? Or would that close the thread...?

Comment

Originally posted by Not Real View Post
                          Frag do you think it's worth posting my submission? Or would that close the thread...?
                          If it's the one with nudity and profanity, the forums aren't the place for that. I'm shocked you submitted it.
                          Device: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+

HonorBound
                          - UnSel Guild - Retired - Wiki
                          StormBorn - UnSel Alliance - StormBorn Blog

Comment

God no Dalvian. Nudity involving Jafmus? Not a pleasant thought...

Comment

Originally posted by Not Real View Post

Ha. Personally I think it is awesome and would have sold my house to do 4 x10 pulls At the usual 0.0001% chance at him.

But I fear you are correct, this thread would get shut down. (Sad face)

Let's stay on topic. Anymore awesome entries (or not) that didn't make the cut out there?

Comment

Working...
                              X