• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hero name: Tauros, the mangler
    Class: Mythic commander
    Element: Terra
    Basic attack: Crushing/ physical
    Abilities: Cleave, Invocation of Terra, Flamespark Story: With red glowing eyes, he will lure in the darkness. Those who dare to enter the maze of Minos, will fall by the hammer of the beast.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Wulfthorne View Post
      Unlike the first contest I didn't make the cut this Hero Forge. I encourage those that didn't have their heroes chosen to post in this thread to show their work.

Here is my entry, Kill O' Ton the iron jawed troll:

Not trying to disrespect anyone, but how the hell did yours not make it in? There are easily four entries that look horrible compared to yours. Please tell me the Art and Design team didn't pick the finalist because if they did that's pretty sad.
      Friend Code : LWR-AWS9
      Favorite Hero : Infernius, as the Mad King once said, "Burn them all"
      Former Member of Heart of Oak (never forget your first), UnSel (Dalvian is a legend), Relentless (brief but fun).
      Current Member of Wherever the Hell I Feel Like at the Time

Comment

The Flamespark!
        Click image for larger version

Name:	001 (2a).jpg
Views:	3
Size:	41.4 KB
ID:	111100 Class:Mythic
        ‚ÄčName of hero: The FLAMESPARK
        Wizard
        Evolve:upto 2*
        Affinity:Terra

Abilities:
        1.Burning Chant
        2.Mana Infusion
        3.Terra Invocation

Sidestory:She is a daughter of Terranax,brought-up and trained under shadow of terranax.She is as fierce and powerful as her father and claims to wipe out all evil from this world!

‚Äč
        Attached Files
        Ingame Name:Wolverine18
        Proud Officer of Rise of the Ancients (STORMBORN)
        For applying to RotA >>Click Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by cecilnarron View Post

Not trying to disrespect anyone, but how the hell did yours not make it in? There are easily four entries that look horrible compared to yours. Please tell me the Art and Design team didn't pick the finalist because if they did that's pretty sad.
          Totally agree

Comment

@ Wulf, I totally love ur hero, bro. Try giving him spiked gloves, a red flaring pony tail from the back of his head (keeping his crown bald, like them shaolin monks), rock dino spikes the length of his spine (like those of a stegosaurus), a bangle on his shoulder instead of the tattoo (giving him a less modern look and more of a barbaric look), a crimson billowing cape with an emblem of some sort on it, big earrings and nose rings, medieval leather pants and boots instead of them jeans. He would be awe-inspiring! I totally would've voted for him straightaway. That's one great hero. The story also is captivating. It all gels together perfectly.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jafmus View Post
                @ Wulf, I totally love ur hero, bro. Try giving him spiked gloves, a red flaring pony tail from the back of his head (keeping his crown bald, like them shaolin monks), rock dino spikes the length of his spine (like those of a stegosaurus), a bangle on his shoulder instead of the tattoo (giving him a less modern look and more of a barbaric look), a crimson billowing cape with an emblem of some sort on it, big earrings and nose rings, medieval leather pants and boots instead of them jeans. He would be awe-inspiring! I totally would've voted for him straightaway. That's one great hero. The story also is captivating. It all gels together perfectly.
                Ahhhhh Jafmus, you love my character but you want to change everything about him. Sounds like a relationship I had once. Try to change me and I am out, see ya!
                Friend code: WF2-KJ25

Comment

Originally posted by cecilnarron View Post

I thank you and Icarus8000 for your kind words.

I have my theories about why I didn't get in, which range from: They didn't get my submission, My hero resembles Dozer the Deadfist (he came out in the event after I made my forge submission), I got in the first Forge and they wanted to give someone else a chance, etc.

Thanks to Dal for listening to my grumblings and bringing me down to earth. He is a great guild leader.

Friend code: WF2-KJ25

Comment

Thanks to Dal for listening to my grumblings and bringing me down to earth. He is a great guild leader.
                    Mascotts have feelings too!

You put more effort into your hobbies than some souls put into their own jobs. Much respect.
                    Device: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+

HonorBound
                    - UnSel Guild - Retired - Wiki
                    StormBorn - UnSel Alliance - StormBorn Blog

Comment

Ahhhhh Jafmus, you love my character but you want to change everything about him. Sounds like a relationship I had once. Try to change me and I am out, see ya!
                      Bro, i totally love ur hero! Just wanted to make it more in sync with the realm of HB and less with the contemporary world

Comment

Wulfthorne. Your hero seemed awesome, but I think they didn't put it through because of how the attack would look. I once read a book where this witch assassin did something called her 'dance of death' (She whirled in the air with her blades out stretched) and imagined the attack to be a back hand swing. I don't know any heroes like that, so maybe that's why. I'm probably crazy in my idea but just another thought on the stack of possibilities.

Kind regards,
                        Belgarath

Comment

Monty the Rabbit Reaper:
                          Abyss, Mythic
                          Power: 270 (max 290 at 2 star)

Attached Files
                          Last edited by Sweepmastaa; 11-19-2015, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X