There may be an issue with ios 12

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There may be an issue with ios 12

I have learned just now that there may be an issue with HonorBound and the new ios 12 version. I've contacted Appholdings and recommend you hold off a bit with upgrading if you use your iPad for playing HonorBound.

AppHoldings are still working on it but hopefully there should be a new version out within a week.

Comment

Is this sorted yet? The warnings have been removed from the game notice page.

Comment

The warning pop-up ran out and will be extended. I asked the devs just yesterday as the next guild event is almost upon us. Apparently there is one detail still missing before they can submit it to Apple. I am trying to push it as I know people are getting very impatient.

Comment

Latest on ios 12 is _hopefully_ in the app store next week before the next guild event (it takes a couple of days for Apple to approve once it's submitted)

Comment

The ios 12 was sent to Apple for review today.

Comment

IMPORTANT: the ios 12 is being released shortly. It will vary how fast it reaches people. I strongly recommend that only people who can’t play because of ios12 update while the Assault event is on.
              The new version has been tested as well as possible but the game is complex. Please report any (new) bugs from this new client to me or Support@honorboundgame.com

Comment

How to turn off automatic update if you want to:

https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?c...K8K5vfc550JJgy

There you have a video, but the instructions are

open Settings app
                Go to iTunes & App store
                Unselect Updates

Comment

Working...
                X