Last update game does not load

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last update game does not load

After the last update, the game wont load past 79%. Ive restarted phone and reinstalled app. The issue seemed to arise after my account info was loaded. Latest android, samsung S10

I just tried to upgrade the latest android version myself and was able to load, log in and out. You could try again a little later. It might be your connection.

Comment

Still not working. Tried restarting multiple times. It cant connect to the servers and nothing changed in my connection before and after the update. Not sure what else to do. Is there a way to download the previous version of the game without the patch?

Comment

Any juicebox support personnel monitoring these posts? I've seen multiple posts in the past with similar issues but no responses. I've also submitted a 'ticket' with no response. In the meantime, still can't connect. Very bad customer service. I started playing this game again after stopping for years, but i guess they don't want my business

Comment

Juicebox closed several years ago. The game is now owned by AppHoldings. I am one of the employees and as you saw from my PM, doing my best to help you. I also recommend players contacting Support but being stuck at 62%, the most common issue, IS a common issue. The Support desk is not manned 27/7 but in most cases get a personal reply within 48 hours. Your situation of being stuck at 79% after an update is not a common issue.

Comment

Same problem with me...loading stuck at 93%. Last played was ok but not time. This is my main acc cannot enter the server as for my 2nd acc Ive waited so long before i could enter the server. Any suggestion Karin?

Comment

Or another android version upgrades again..if so what the latest version now..?

Comment

My current android is 5.11 is it still ok?

Comment

I was playing the game earlier today with no issue....now I cannot log in and it is stuck at 66%. I've closed app and restarted and even uninstalled and reinstalled.

After reinstall, I was able to load in and get to the login screen...but upon loading my account, It is once again stuck at 66%.....are the servers down??

Comment

Ajee, check your messages, please, and I'll try to help you.
                    Zealous, yes, there was a problem with the servers.
                    Last edited by Karin; 05-04-2019, 11:51 AM.

Comment

After troubleshooting for a few days with karin, i was able to login again. Re-installing an older version of the game did not solve the problem, so a dev had to roll my account back a couple of days from when problem started. Thanks, karin! Good luck to the rest.

Comment

Working...
                      X