General Bounty Feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cody View Post
    Wouldn't it be interesting if some of these suggestions were already completed and going to be included in the next client release?

Hmm...

Have a great weekend, folks.
    Wow, alright. Ill shut up then.

Looking forward to it!

Comment

You've got my attention JB!
      Let 'em roll!
      -K.B-
      Leader of Adult $in

Comment

Let's see if Cody is a man of his word.

Comment

Wouldn't it be interesting if some of these suggestions were already completed and going to be included in the next client release?

Hmm...

Whaaaa. Do my eyes deceive me or is this actual communication from a member of the JB team? Cryptic and vague but a tiny fraction of communication. Like a 0.01% drop rate.

Comment

Here's a suggestion that wasn't in the thread that I'd like to add, what happens to our left over bounty keys? Nothing they just burn up and vanish. I currently hold over 20 keys because I spent money this event, so if I can't finish strong my 20 keys vanish, how about a key conversion? Keep however many bounty keys in your inventory that you purchased and if you can't use them all they convert to keys for the next bounty when there is one. This is balanced and easy to add into the game because you automatically start with 1 key every bounty and only the people who spent money would be able to start with more than one. It doesn't add an unfair advantage because the ability to buy keys is already there, it just stretches the customer dollar a little further giving them extra value.
            I regret nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Weth View Post
              Here's a suggestion that wasn't in the thread that I'd like to add, what happens to our left over bounty keys? Nothing they just burn up and vanish. I currently hold over 20 keys because I spent money this event, so if I can't finish strong my 20 keys vanish, how about a key conversion? Keep however many bounty keys in your inventory that you purchased and if you can't use them all they convert to keys for the next bounty when there is one. This is balanced and easy to add into the game because you automatically start with 1 key every bounty and only the people who spent money would be able to start with more than one. It doesn't add an unfair advantage because the ability to buy keys is already there, it just stretches the customer dollar a little further giving them extra value.
              Or maybe leave them in the inventory for the next time the event comes. But I do agree to your point weth.
              -K.B-
              Leader of Adult $in

Comment

Originally posted by K.B View Post

Or maybe leave them in the inventory for the next time the event comes. But I do agree to your point weth.
                Yeah that's what I meant to say just said it very long winded lol was a bit tipsy last night. Keep it in the inventory until next bounty and make the keys work for that bounty
                I regret nothing.

Comment

Hmm...

Wouldn't it be interesting if JB started to communicate with the players.....
                  Friend Code: A399W7Q
                  Line ID: dav_the
                  Leader of Nightmare Asylum guild

Comment

Didn't we just have a portal event where old, unused keys were converted to portal glyphs? I recall having a bunch of portal glyphs right at the beginning before I ran enough to earn that many.

Comment

Originally posted by TahoWF View Post

Didn't we just have a portal event where old, unused keys were converted to portal glyphs? I recall having a bunch of portal glyphs right at the beginning before I ran enough to earn that many.
                      No idea actually lol.
                      I regret nothing.

Comment

No idea actually lol.
                        Now that I'm awake, actually, it was a guild portal event and they converted old keys to portal keys.

Comment

#freemegabattletokens

We need to get some value for our old runes and especially MBTs from the arena. I have like 20ish but some players have hundreds.

But honestly, when you consider what a cluster f this game has been at times, seeing an event like this is very encouraging...

Comment

Working...
                          X