Gear instead of event heroes in events like arena and raid events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gear instead of event heroes in events like arena and raid events

In light of the upcoming changes about "arena heroes", I have said this before but I just want to say it again, in arena and raids giving heroes that provide any type of boosts are well and all but it will take a lot of essence packs to level them up every single event it would be better if instead of heroes related to these events, give gear that provide boosts so that way people can use their best heroes in arena events and if raid events start up again, this system is pretty easy to implement JB had already set up a chest thing where you could recover prizes I suggest that instead of runes dropping in these events you could have these chests drop which would give gear that would give event boosts just like event heroes and like the normal way that heroes are gotten you would have epic, legendary, and if King games wants they could probably add mythic gear. And about the chest thing I'm referring to the chest slot in inventory.

This is such a great idea!
    But maybe you can still get event hero's?
    Last edited by Expander1214; 08-15-2016, 03:09 PM.
    Do you want a challenge or do you want to win?
    Respectfully Fallen.

Comment

The thing about getting event heroes for arena events is that they drain one of the most important aspects of the game the main reason that people grind in events is to get the prize heroes, by giving event heroes for the arena you essentially eliminate those heroes purpose you basically grind your butt off for heroes that you will never use, not to mention that you will be fighting people's best heroes in the arena with your ( what I'm assuming are low level heroes that you have just gotten) their is no way that a high level person who will get matched up with a high level person will have the slightest chance of winning the match. Plus the arena is supposed to be a place where you fight people with your best/favorite heroes against others, in order to have any chance of competing in arena events with arena event heroes you would need to spend a crazy amount of resources leveling them up for each event it basically labels the arena as a p2p place only. So that's why I suggest to replace getting event heroes for arena as mentioned in the upcoming arena changes with gear that gives you a boosts that increase the amount of points you get in arena. Plus the same thing could be done with raids I mean I'm pretty sure that nobody uses raid heroes that you get as prizes from guild events maybe replace them with getting gear as prizes?

Comment

Originally posted by King Element View Post
        The thing about getting event heroes for arena events is that they drain one of the most important aspects of the game the main reason that people grind in events is to get the prize heroes, by giving event heroes for the arena you essentially eliminate those heroes purpose you basically grind your butt off for heroes that you will never use, not to mention that you will be fighting people's best heroes in the arena with your ( what I'm assuming are low level heroes that you have just gotten) their is no way that a high level person who will get matched up with a high level person will have the slightest chance of winning the match. Plus the arena is supposed to be a place where you fight people with your best/favorite heroes against others, in order to have any chance of competing in arena events with arena event heroes you would need to spend a crazy amount of resources leveling them up for each event it basically labels the arena as a p2p place only. So that's why I suggest to replace getting event heroes for arena as mentioned in the upcoming arena changes with gear that gives you a boosts that increase the amount of points you get in arena. Plus the same thing could be done with raids I mean I'm pretty sure that nobody uses raid heroes that you get as prizes from guild events maybe replace them with getting gear as prizes?
        Yes I agree, but maybe they could be for xp sacrifices.
        Do you want a challenge or do you want to win?
        Respectfully Fallen.

Comment

Working...
        X