Raid tokens in lower level maps.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raid tokens in lower level maps.

I was hoping KHG will consider making raid tokens available in lower level maps.
    I'm the only person in my guild that can collect them. I'm getting burned out on farming them....
    thanks for the raid event and the nice raid gear.

Happy New Years KHG, keep up the good work.

That Would be awesome. I'm also the only one from my guild that can get the seals at the moment and its getting a bit demotivating, but as the leader I have to keep it up to try to keep up with the older guilds with higher level players. So if KHG could consider Phaydramynns suggestion or atleast reworking it a bit, it would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Phaydramynn View Post
      I was hoping KHG will consider making raid tokens available in lower level maps.
      I'm the only person in my guild that can collect them. I'm getting burned out on farming them....
      thanks for the raid event and the nice raid gear.

Happy New Years KHG, keep up the good work.
      No offense but if you're the only one in your guild who can complete a map that only recommends levels 91-93 (Court of Ruin) then your guild has no chance at fighting dragons.
      Friend Code : LWR-AWS9
      Favorite Hero : Infernius, as the Mad King once said, "Burn them all"
      Former Member of Heart of Oak (never forget your first), UnSel (Dalvian is a legend), Relentless (brief but fun).
      Current Member of Wherever the Hell I Feel Like at the Time

Comment

I'm level 108 and I agree with OP. Raid tokens only dropping in higher leveled maps is kind of dumb. Now with the 1* dragons the dragons are easier and so it does make sense to have lower levels be able to collect raid tokens.

Plus would help in bigger guilds so the people who can't hit dragon can go for tokens, especially if those players are lower leveled.
        Rising Star on the Google Product Forums for Chromebooks
        Lead editor on the Honorbound Wikia
        "The Glitch"

Comment

I disagree Cicilneron, Plays guild is fine with raids, yes they need help, but at least he tries. Great leadership. I don't mind dropping in to help him, he's cool.

Comment

Originally posted by cecilnarron View Post

No offense but if you're the only one in your guild who can complete a map that only recommends levels 91-93 (Court of Ruin) then your guild has no chance at fighting dragons.
            Agreed, this event probably isn't for your guild then Phay if your just doing all the work.

Comment

Working...
            X