Show us the Pull Percentages

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show us the Pull Percentages

A new hero promotion became available today, the Magcryx's Hoard promotion. This is in addition to the ongoing Lionheart Champions promotion. I appreciate the opportunities to potentially gain some desirable heroes, but I cannot bring myself to participate. You see, there are no pull percentages provided for either one of these two sales. Nothing. I have no idea what my chances are of gaining a particular hero or even drawing an Epic, Legendary or Mythic hero. I would be buying a pig in a poke, and likely end up with a Rare hero or some run of the mill Epic hero.

Can you please provide pull percentages for your hero promotions? You certainly must know what the percentages are. If you cannot, can you please tell us why you cannot?

Thank you for your response,

MM

They obviously made the pull rates terrible, I would say legend is under 1% and mythic 0.1% that's why they don't show us

Comment

Would any other players like to see pull percentages for hero sale promotions? I am curious about what you all think about this.
      Thank you,
      MM

Comment

I'm not even planning on buying any and I would still like to be able to see the drop rates. I think everyone wants them for every summon, if possible.
        Friend Code: 7J5-6KAA
        Line ID: cottontheclown
        Gold Shield of: Bound For Glory
        (previously known as FYCapture and Bound By Honor)

Comment

I bought for 10x packs and only got one legendary: the horror. Rest are trash rares and epics

Comment

Four 10 yomes packs*

Comment

After running 200+ 10 packs in the last event and only pulling 2 flying eyeball slug things. I won't be doing any sales packs ever again until they put the drop rates back on.

It's all just another example of obvious money making trickery. I wish they would make the game more for the user and less about the money. I know they are a profit making business but this is a game, for people who want to enjoy some downtime.

I wouldn't mind so much if the game didn't keep crashing when you purchase diamonds so they steal your money as well as fleece you.

I'm sounding negative. Rant over. Apart from everything relating to spending diamonds and the boredom between events, I love this game. Keep up the progression JB.

Comment

I agree I want the drop rates shown please
                Relentless

Check my Honorbound videos out at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8k...RUuo9XYORksIPw

Comment

Surely telling us that the mythic dragon has a 2x drop rate is an excerise in sheer futility and a fairly rum sales tactic being as nobody has the first clue what the drop rates are anyway! Could be 0.1% doubled to 0.2% or something considerably worse. Until you start to publish rarity percentages again, I'll keep my money in my pocket.

Comment

It is especially absurd that they tell us "2x the drop rate!" when they never told us the drop rate to begin with! It could easily have been half what is was last time. Or less. Or 0.000001%, doubled to 0.000002%.

Why not set the drop rate 1/10th what it used to be, then run a promo of 10x the drop rate?! Or 100x? Or 1,000x?? All meaningless.

I would never spend money on a gamble where they won't even tell you the odds! It's possible they may even be running afoul of Apple/Google rules or even gambling laws, and I would not be surprised if people could get their money refunded by Apple and Google over this.
                    Friend Code: U9A-526X • Guild: FYCapture
                    Current Favorite Hero: The Kraken
                    Least-Favorite Hero: Scarlet Grinner 4* (So I finally have this guy. Now what?)

Comment

Originally posted by Atgard View Post
                      It is especially absurd that they tell us "2x the drop rate!" when they never told us the drop rate to begin with! It could easily have been half what is was last time. Or less. Or 0.000001%, doubled to 0.000002%.

Why not set the drop rate 1/10th what it used to be, then run a promo of 10x the drop rate?! Or 100x? Or 1,000x?? All meaningless.

I would never spend money on a gamble where they won't even tell you the odds! It's possible they may even be running afoul of Apple/Google rules or even gambling laws, and I would not be surprised if people could get their money refunded by Apple and Google over this.
                      This is a good point. It has essentially turned into a gambling game. Without the odds communicated. May not be legal but definitely not morally sporting.

Bad JB, bad.

Comment

Even the lottery tells you their odds. And you've got to have a better chance of summoning a dragon than hitting the lottery.
                        Friend Code: 7J5-6KAA
                        Line ID: cottontheclown
                        Gold Shield of: Bound For Glory
                        (previously known as FYCapture and Bound By Honor)

Comment

Displayed percentages don't help in my experience. It's a marketing technique and other games find ways to do the exact same thing from another approach.

Simpsons Tapped Out (and other games) have events too. Players run quests to get items or currency needed for the "best trophies" in the game (via threshold or purchase). What it doesn't immediately display is the fact that players must play 12-14 hours per day (or constantly setting timers for 500-1000 quests in a week) for the entire event duration in order to hit the top thresholds, or spend insane amounts of cash to achieve the same. There's a reason that game has made $100+ million revenue. It's a bigger game using more deceptive methods of earning money.

HonorBound has always been a game of gambling. Much like most mobile games.
                          Device: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+

HonorBound
                          - UnSel Guild - Retired - Wiki
                          StormBorn - UnSel Alliance - StormBorn Blog

Comment

What are we gambling for? legends that sit in our inventory and never used because they always create new ones for each event. Then sell them to you again later on. Some people spend thousands of quid on what? Why?

Personally, I am addicted to this game and don't know why. Think I might set up an HB anonymous therepy course. Maybe then I too can make some money from all this insanity.

Comment

it IS gambling and IS an addiction... very well known that video games are addictive. many companies actually hire neuropsychologists to make these games more addictive

Comment

Working...
                              X