No announcement yet.

Show us the Pull Percentages

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to see my chances for that lion heart rune summon :/ And why would they remove ten summons?
    I left the game

Comment

You're at least told the odds when you gamble. How can they actually sell us something without telling us what it actually is? a "chance" is too vague, could be 1%, could be 0.00000000000001%
      Relentless

Check my Honorbound videos out at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8k...RUuo9XYORksIPw

Comment

We have had a fair amount of people post in this thread, and it appears that there is considerable interest in knowing the pull percentages. JB, can you give us a response to the questions in my original post? I know that you are less active in the forums on weekends, so a response on Monday would be satisfactory.

thank you,
        MM

Comment

Guys, make this easy on urselves. Just consider the mythics at 0.1% and the legendaries at 1.0%. This is what i tell myself whenever i thibk if making a pull, just so i dont get my hope high. That's what actually seems to be the percentage anyways, or something close to that, from all the posts i've read about people being lucky with any mythics and legendaries.

Comment

Originally posted by Jafmus View Post
            Guys, make this easy on urselves. Just consider the mythics at 0.1% and the legendaries at 1.0%. This is what i tell myself
            whenever i thibk if making a pull, just so i dont get my hope high. That's what actually seems to be the percentage anyways, or something close to that, from all the posts i've read about people being lucky with any mythics and legendaries.
            Consider them low, when I do a 10x pack summon on pc, I click it so it starts to summon run out the room wait fifty seconds and come back to see the screen.
            best feeling ever , when u do get something good .

For phone users , I click the summon x 10 button and put my phone in my pocket wait for the vibrate baby!!!

Comment

Pussnslippers, lol. And what happens when u pull 10 rares. Jared gets cursed, eh? poor old Jared, always getting cursed for those rare pullls, heheh.

Comment

Originally posted by Pussnslippers View Post

Consider them low, when I do a 10x pack summon on pc, I click it so it starts to summon run out the room wait fifty seconds and come back to see the screen.
                best feeling ever , when u do get something good .

For phone users , I click the summon x 10 button and put my phone in my pocket wait for the vibrate baby!!!

Now that's an expensive lap dance!

Comment

I am still waiting for a response from JB. I am not just venting. Can you please provide responses to my questions for all of us who are interested?
                  Thank you,
                  MM

Comment

I just did one 10 x pull at the conqueror pack and got setpents beloved!!!! Hoorahhhhh!!!!

Comment

omg i am so jelly right now >.<
                      I left the game

Comment

Working...
                      X