X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to evolve a 3* mythic!

Hi HonorBound!

It turns out the way to evolve one of the new 3* mythic works a little differently than we're used to.

It works like this:

One 1* mythic hero + one 1* mythic hero = one 2* mythic hero - no surprises, but...

One 2* mythic hero + one 2* mythic hero = one 3* mythic hero
    OR
    one 2* mythic hero + one 1* mythic slime = one 3* mythic hero.

NOTE: if you have two heroes and one slime, you must use the slime for the final evolve or you won't get a 3* mythic out of it!

This is not something we are able to discuss. This is how the new 3* are programmed. It certainly adds even more value to the slimes.

Cheers,
    Karin

Yes but as i recall one 2* legendary hero + one 2* legendary hero = one 3* legendary hero so it's no suprise at all my friend!.. -_-

Comment

I think the thing is that You can't get 3* mythic by evolving 2* hero + 1* hero (not slime).
      Friend Code: u1w-8a2w
      Line ID: radexxhb
      Currently having a lot of great fun in Elite Scrubs
      Former FourTwenty officer

Comment

Umm, well that sucks. So if i only get one new mythic from an event, does that mean i cant ever get him to a 3*. I was hoping to get gorg the bolder maxed, but i guess not XD

Comment

It does seems like it is possible to do: 1* hero + mythic slime + mythic slime = 3* mythic

Comment

Originally posted by Karin View Post

This is how the new 3* are programmed. It certainly adds even more value to the slimes.

Cheers,
            Karin
            AGREED! Slimes are definitely valuable already but even more so now.. Using 2 slimes to evolve was my first thought if you only had 1 mythic 3*'s to work with.
            Can anyone confirm it works?

Absolutely no use to me right now though since I don't have a 3 star.
            on another note, I have just recently managed to evolve a mythic for the very first time since playing this game shortly after it launched... I've somehow never been able to get 2 mythics in events or by by purchasing packs, so thanks for making slimes a reality!

Comment

I tried the 1* (3* mythic) + one mythic slime + one mythic slime. It should work. The first two will make a 2*, to be evolved with a slime.

Comment

2+2=3 ???? In what world does this make sense ? Mythics are hard enough to come by, if there were no slimes available , you would lose one of your characters that were probably paid for ! Many players are unhappy and feeling ripped off. please fix the evolution to 1+1+1=3, just like everyone was taught in school. Thanks !

"This is not something we are able to discuss. This is how the new 3* are programmed. It certainly adds even more value to the slimes."
                I also read this above and really felt frustrated knowing that KHG won't hear our complaints.. things are looking down that's too bad :/

-Dylinkiller (co-owner off The Rebirth)
                7HF 9Q4F
                Line ID: dylinkiller666
                Last edited by DylinKiller666; 10-11-2016, 02:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DylinKiller666 View Post
                  2+2=3 ???? In what world does this make sense ? Mythics are hard enough to come by, if there were no slimes available , you would lose one of your characters that were probably paid for ! Many players are unhappy and feeling ripped off. please fix the evolution to 1+1+1=3, just like everyone was taught in school. Thanks !

"This is not something we are able to discuss. This is how the new 3* are programmed. It certainly adds even more value to the slimes."
                  I also read this above and really felt frustrated knowing that KHG won't hear our complaints.. things are looking down that's too bad :/

-Dylinkiller (co-owner off The Rebirth)
                  7HF 9Q4F
                  Line ID: dylinkiller666
                  It's always been like this, this is the base for making the perfect 8-15 evolution of a hero.
                  The problem here is not 2+2=3, the problem is that it's not possible to get 3* mythic from evolving 2*+1*. It works only if the 1* is slime, not the hero.

Or am I wrong?
                  Friend Code: u1w-8a2w
                  Line ID: radexxhb
                  Currently having a lot of great fun in Elite Scrubs
                  Former FourTwenty officer

Comment

Im still wondering that Myself! Im holding off on evoing my gorg until they confirm.

Comment

I have tested now! One Gorg plus one slime plus one slime gives a 3* Gorg.

Comment

I Guess KHG fixed the Evolving Bug with using 2 Mythic Slimes to get a 3* Mythic Hero! Thanks So Much Karin for Being The Guinea Pig!
                        Keep Up The Good Work KHG And Keep Them Patch Fixes Coming!

Comment

what was attribute level to evolve, 1* 100lev + 1* 100lev, what about attribute?

Comment

Working...
                          X