High King Gard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High King Gard

Is High King Gard still in the game? I really want to use him and just unlocked the quest i though he was the boss in. I beat it and i didn't see him instead i saw his wife. How do you get Gard now?
    Guild Saints of HB
    IGN Oh GREAT GOD (Yes i know its bad)

High King Gard was used a lot by players. He won thousends of fights in arena and other battelfields. But the honorbound world was to much for him. His power wasnt importend anymore. He fightet against new heros and lost all his fights. So he decided to run away. He is lost in darkness of game forever. no player got him since he left us. His name stand forever. Im sure he will come back full trained and ready for battelfield again. Hes here i can feel his terrible power.

Comment

You can summon him through elite runes, but he's not nearly as powerful as he was a couple of years ago due to power creep in the game. There was a time that I avoided him in arena because he was OP. Not anymore though. You can still get him through elite runes summoning, but I think that's the only way.

He was also available, a while ago, as a random ambush on empty spots in The Obsidian Crown Map (Sins of the Father, top left of world map, last map), but I think that's gone now (I never saw him there anyway). Originally, he was a collection reward in an event.

Comment

He might get reskinned as a mythic in the coming month or two. I would bet on it. All the legendaries of old are getting revamped.

Comment

Thanks guys
          Guild Saints of HB
          IGN Oh GREAT GOD (Yes i know its bad)

Comment

Working...
          X