Best Class Accessories?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Class Accessories?

Could anyone give me some advice on what are the best stat accessories for each class? I'm asking because I think I'm doing it wrong.
    This is how I distribute:
    Commander: P-Atk/HP/Luck (Shadow Knight)
    Archer: P-Atk/HP/Luck and P-Def/M-Def if I feel it's too squishy
    Cleric: M-Atk/HP/Luck
    Knight: P-Atk/Luck
    Rogue: P-Atk/HP/Def
    Warrior: P-Atk/HP/P-Def/M-Def
    Wizard: M-Atk/HP/Luck

Also this is my planned party composition, at least for now, is it good? My reasoning is that they're relatively early to obtain and benefit from cleric's abyss family buff.
    Commander: Shadow Knight
    Cleric: Nightshade High Priest
    Knight: Normally I'd pick Gorg the Bold but it's primal not abyss, so I'm leaving this blank for now
    Rogue: Marshland Shadow
    Warrior: Risen Rager
    Wizard: Naema

Hi Sqvirel. I am glad you are enjoying the storyline, but now those heroes are way out of date. Best heroes are received as prizes in events. Best you can do is join a good guild to help you grow. I am officer at Rise of the Ancients (t3 guild) and we are brothers to Ancient Acorns (t25 guild for more casual players). But there are many others. Check leaderboards and find which one suits you more.
    Regarding your question, i favor health gear (the gear from raids is really good for this). Brute gear (HP+Def) is great for comms. The only you should concentrate on comms is survival. I agree with your choices in Archer and Rogue. For wizards and cleric only M-Atk/HP imho. And also take in consideration that some non-m atk heroes has burn. In those cases you may consider using also M-Atk gear.
    Last edited by Warlord Revi; 05-02-2018, 01:20 AM.
    Officer of Rise of the Ancients.
    Former member of The Ancient Ones.

Comment

So, to recap then:
      Commander: Brute (HP/P-Def)
      Archer: Banditry (P-Atk/HP) or Brute (HP/P-Def)
      Cleric: Storms (M-Atk/HP)
      Knight: Assassin (P-Atk/Luck)
      Rogue: Banditry (P-Atk/HP) or Brute (HP/P-Def)
      Wizard: Storms (M-Atk/HP)

For archer/rogue, should I get 2/2 of each accessory or 4 of 1?

As for the planned squad, I only made it that way because it's my 1st planned squad, I liked the passive from cleric so I build it around that (also single element squad seems kinda cool to me). Also these heroes are relatively easy to get (sans Naema) AND can be gotten quite early. I already have a 3* Marshland Shadow without much effort. I just thought that this party could carry me through story mode. I'm now at the waking Gorg the Bold part with other 2 areas untouched yet, commander lv 38 and the rest lv 33. My party so far is:

Cleric: Duskwing +
      Knight: Armored Paragon
      Wizard: Companion Warmage

Kinda balanced with 2 magic casters and 2 physical ones (goblins are a pain in the bum with their reduction to attacks), but cleric after 1st turn becomes full on healer so I have only 3 active attackers.

Are there any good class setups? I've read about squad compositions but:
      1) A line-up of Physical attackers such as Archers, Rogues, and Warriors can overpower an enemy through brute force, killing off most of the enemy squad before they can even retaliate.
      - Yeah, but if the enemy lives through 1st turn or/and has damage reductions then my squad is kinda boned.
      2) A line-up of Magic users with Clerics and Wizards will create an incantation fest, healing the squad and debilitating the enemy to remain at the advantage. The additional Mana granted by many Clerics synergizes well with the high Mana cost of a Wizard's skills.
      - Again, if the enemy downs my magic attack to 0 then whoop dee doo. It'll be perpetuum mobile, they can't hurt me and vice versa.
      3) Knights are more or less welcome in any squad composition, due to their ability to take hits for other Heroes and generally have a higher defense rating than any other class. Placing at least one knight in a squad is highly recommended to keep low-health heroes alive as well as providing additional utility through defensive auras to the rest of the squad.
      - I do admit that, at least now, knight and cleric tends to save my bum at the boss battles.

With all that in mind, I think that the core squad is (not counting leader) knight + cleric. As for the remaining 2, I don't know what to pick. So far my experience with classes is:
      Commander: My bread and butter, I never summoned these 700+ hero emblem commanders so I can't really compare.
      Archer: I haven't gotten an epic archer yet so I can't say anything at this moment.
      Cleric: If I don't put one in the party, I'll either die or will have my wallet empty. I'm kinda stingy so hey, free potions. Also for some reason the biggest aggro generator out of whole team.
      Knight: Good def and hp, crap attack. Even with full strength gear he still falls down in damage compared to commander.But hey, that's how tanks go.
      Rogue: Crazy good attack but squishy.
      Wizard: So-so. Even with full m-atk gear still not as strong as my cleric.

Comment

Originally posted by sqvirel View Post
        So, to recap then:
        Commander: Brute (HP/P-Def)
        Archer: Banditry (P-Atk/HP) or Brute (HP/P-Def)
        Cleric: Storms (M-Atk/HP)
        Knight: Assassin (P-Atk/Luck)
        Rogue: Banditry (P-Atk/HP) or Brute (HP/P-Def)
        Wizard: Storms (M-Atk/HP)

For archer/rogue, should I get 2/2 of each accessory or 4 of 1?

As for the planned squad, I only made it that way because it's my 1st planned squad, I liked the passive from cleric so I build it around that (also single element squad seems kinda cool to me). Also these heroes are relatively easy to get (sans Naema) AND can be gotten quite early. I already have a 3* Marshland Shadow without much effort. I just thought that this party could carry me through story mode. I'm now at the waking Gorg the Bold part with other 2 areas untouched yet, commander lv 38 and the rest lv 33. My party so far is:

Cleric: Duskwing +
        Knight: Armored Paragon
        Wizard: Companion Warmage

Kinda balanced with 2 magic casters and 2 physical ones (goblins are a pain in the bum with their reduction to attacks), but cleric after 1st turn becomes full on healer so I have only 3 active attackers.

Are there any good class setups? I've read about squad compositions but:
        1) A line-up of Physical attackers such as Archers, Rogues, and Warriors can overpower an enemy through brute force, killing off most of the enemy squad before they can even retaliate.
        - Yeah, but if the enemy lives through 1st turn or/and has damage reductions then my squad is kinda boned.
        2) A line-up of Magic users with Clerics and Wizards will create an incantation fest, healing the squad and debilitating the enemy to remain at the advantage. The additional Mana granted by many Clerics synergizes well with the high Mana cost of a Wizard's skills.
        - Again, if the enemy downs my magic attack to 0 then whoop dee doo. It'll be perpetuum mobile, they can't hurt me and vice versa.
        3) Knights are more or less welcome in any squad composition, due to their ability to take hits for other Heroes and generally have a higher defense rating than any other class. Placing at least one knight in a squad is highly recommended to keep low-health heroes alive as well as providing additional utility through defensive auras to the rest of the squad.
        - I do admit that, at least now, knight and cleric tends to save my bum at the boss battles.

With all that in mind, I think that the core squad is (not counting leader) knight + cleric. As for the remaining 2, I don't know what to pick. So far my experience with classes is:
        Commander: My bread and butter, I never summoned these 700+ hero emblem commanders so I can't really compare.
        Archer: I haven't gotten an epic archer yet so I can't say anything at this moment.
        Cleric: If I don't put one in the party, I'll either die or will have my wallet empty. I'm kinda stingy so hey, free potions. Also for some reason the biggest aggro generator out of whole team.
        Knight: Good def and hp, crap attack. Even with full strength gear he still falls down in damage compared to commander.But hey, that's how tanks go.
        Rogue: Crazy good attack but squishy.
        Wizard: So-so. Even with full m-atk gear still not as strong as my cleric.
        I Think you Should Download LINE APP its a Application you can download it on any device be it iphone or android or your computer there will be many people and chats on there that can help you and bring you up to date at where things are at with the game since i see your a very old player my LINE ID- ernestogantzz

Comment

" I just thought that this party could carry me through story mode"
          You can get by with map heroes for a while but once you reach the Alshin maps (Enemy of my enemy) you're dead :-) They have Haste and will go first unless you have several characters with Haste (maybe helped by winning a Haste necklace as ranking prize in arena season 3). You need something more than map heroes by then, at the latest. And unless you enjoy taking a long time and doing many reruns of the same map, you need them sooner. I do find that a rogue with Steal Spirit is really useful as it can both attack well and help heal.

You will also find (at any level) that a strong hero with Ice Comet will help clear the maps a lot faster. You won't find that in one of the maps but often in event heroes or those that are prizes. Any event will give you a chance to win at least one really strong legendary hero and at low levels even the legendary event heroes are good. Or you can get lucky and pull a mythic event hero.

"I never summoned these 700+ hero emblem commanders so I can't really compare"
          This is a little old by now :-) The 700 emblem comms are only legendary. For 2k you can summon a decent mythic comm and for 7k a really good one. I'd aim for a 2k one early on. You win boxes in arena every week and they might hold emblems. Another great reason to use all your arena energy (the match to the left is the easy one) is to go for the mythic commander at 41 mill. Don't let the number scare you away. You get bonus every week too. You can read more about arena season 3 here: https://forum.honorboundgame.com/for...arena-season-3
          GM, Rise of The Ancients and Ancient Acorns

Comment

Thanks for all the help ^^

Actually Winter Wolf is the one with Ice Comet and he can be caught relatively early (but he's a rare so I don't know if it's worth it).

Few more questions though:
            1) Just for argument sake, which 2k-7k emblem hero is best to summon? Or does it make no difference?
            2) Is me aiming for one-element team with cleric boosting that element's power unneeded? I kinda seem drawn to that for some reason but I never confirmed how good that boost really is.
            3) Is it better to have a team of one of each element or do elements don't matter at all?
            4) Again, what would be the best class to fill the remaining squad slots? Knight+Cleric and... 2 Rogues? Archer+Wizard? Rogue+Wizard etc?

On a side note, in my arena honor bar it says I have 71 honor with -46 to next rank. Is that a bug or something? According to Honor Title Rewards I should be already a Veteran Scrapper but I'm still Uninitiated...
            EDIT: I just won another match and now I'm Uninitiated with 4 honor and 6 to next rank. Am I missing something? I'm so confused right now.
            EDIT 2:It seems to alternate. After one win I have 4 with 6, the next win I have my normal honor but still at uninitiated. Currently at 95 & -70 to next rank. No idea what's going on.
            Last edited by sqvirel; 05-03-2018, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Your problem is you are running through campaign squads. There are multiple tactics to use while building squads, some examples are a burning squad (some of these rack 30,000+ Damage) A team squad, mine provides hard damage, great and cheap DoT damage, boosting an extra 2 mana per round ultimately at 5, an undying knight with OP health, and more damage. Building an all knight squad could make you pretty much a god, but that god won't do too much damage, a team of the same affinitiy, then putting that affinity booster (multiple ones) on. Etc, these are just a few squad types. It takes just a few events to assemble a squad anymore. Question 1: I have admired Guard Commander and Primeval as 7000, and Starwatcher as 2000, but arena commanders are free and have same power. 2: Not for sure what that exactly means, but you want healing or max damage you can get, preferably Primal Infusion ability. 3: Attack elements don't really matter. 4: you will have to choose. The arena honor thing is a bug.

Comment

Working...
              X