The different between abilitys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The different between abilitys

What is the different between Inferno and Burning Chant?Can their effects work at the same time?

Karin Could you help me?

Comment

Inferno works at max effect first time you use it. It doesn't stack with itself or with Burning Chant. Burning Chant stacks with itself and with more Burning Chant. To get max effect of Burning Chant, you need to use it twice in a row.

Comment

Originally posted by Karin View Post
        Inferno works at max effect first time you use it. It doesn't stack with itself or with Burning Chant. Burning Chant stacks with itself and with more Burning Chant. To get max effect of Burning Chant, you need to use it twice in a row.
        Thank you. Very clear. I get it. I need to look for another Burning Chant to stack.
        In addition, what kind of sustained injury can cause damage at the same time?

Comment

Other Damage over Time abilities that can stack with burn that affect the whole team is Entropic Arrow(Disease) and Noxious Cloud(Poison).

You can stack Burn, Disease, Poison and Bleed Damage all at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by NCJoe97 View Post
            Other Damage over Time abilities that can stack with burn that affect the whole team is Entropic Arrow(Disease) and Noxious Cloud(Poison).

You can stack Burn, Disease, Poison and Bleed Damage all at the same time.
            Thank you. That sounds great, ha ha.

Comment

Other Damage after some time capacities that can stack with consume that influence the entire group is Entropic Arrow Bluestacks Kodi Lucky Patcher
              Last edited by rossi123; 04-14-2019, 11:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X