Clear All

• Lanakila714
    started a topic Raid progress

Raid progress

can we see a raid progress plz? It's been 11 days now

thanks so much

• Karin
    replied
    Rossi, this thread is 2 years old, not relevant anymore. Not even the same owners :-) And the lunar event did finish eventually.

Leave a comment:

• rossi
    replied
    Originally posted by Not Real View Post
    Hi Tyler,

I saw the updated leaderboard this morning - https://honorboundgame.com/events/20...n-launch-event

From the update 10 days or so ago, it said we were half way there. Now we are on 1186 points globally, which is just under a tenth of the way there.

I understand that the points have been tallied very differently. It looked like the previous leaderboard had been upped by a factor of 10.

So, if the new one is correct, that means after a monumental effort for over 2 weeks, from 30+ plus guilds, especially the top 4 (scoring 2/3 of total points), we're less than 10% of the way there?

That means if everyone kept up this pace, we're another 20 weeks away from the 12000 DKP for Lunar. Which is May/June. And that's a big IF.

Surely this isn't what you'd planned?

I want to make the point that I have really enjoyed the ramped up effort that's gone into dragons recently. Great participation, guilds more active than usual between events, and inter-guild co-operation. But I suspect that will wane pretty quickly if the light at the end of the tunnel is 4/5 months away.
    Pnr Status TextNow VPN

Could you have a look at these numbers please. The easiest solution would be to drop the total to something more achievable in the shorter term. Maybe 3k? That would extend this 'event' by 4 more weeks or so. Any more than that I think will be quite a stretch.

Thanks
    I think the light at the end of the tunnel is more than 8 months
    Last edited by rossi; 01-14-2019, 12:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ssyyssnnnn
    replied
    Where is Saison 2? Where are rewards for beta testing....?

Leave a comment:

• Buschka
    replied
    Maybe the original 'calculation' should be retained.
    That way we should be almost to the end.

Leave a comment:

• Karin
    replied
    Most likely we will see it more as a series of running changes at different times rather than one major adjustment. But the intention is not for it to take us 6-12 months to unlock the lunar dragon.

Leave a comment:

• Not Real
    replied
    Thanks Karin. Good to know. Hopefully we'll get an update on it all soon

Leave a comment:

• Karin
    replied
    Not Real, I believe the plan is to help the event move forward in different ways. That is why Tyler and the team are reviewing the data and the feedback.

Leave a comment:

• Not Real
    replied
    Hi Tyler,

I saw the updated leaderboard this morning - https://honorboundgame.com/events/20...n-launch-event

From the update 10 days or so ago, it said we were half way there. Now we are on 1186 points globally, which is just under a tenth of the way there.

I understand that the points have been tallied very differently. It looked like the previous leaderboard had been upped by a factor of 10.

So, if the new one is correct, that means after a monumental effort for over 2 weeks, from 30+ plus guilds, especially the top 4 (scoring 2/3 of total points), we're less than 10% of the way there?

That means if everyone kept up this pace, we're another 20 weeks away from the 12000 DKP for Lunar. Which is May/June. And that's a big IF.

Surely this isn't what you'd planned?

I want to make the point that I have really enjoyed the ramped up effort that's gone into dragons recently. Great participation, guilds more active than usual between events, and inter-guild co-operation. But I suspect that will wane pretty quickly if the light at the end of the tunnel is 4/5 months away.

Could you have a look at these numbers please. The easiest solution would be to drop the total to something more achievable in the shorter term. Maybe 3k? That would extend this 'event' by 4 more weeks or so. Any more than that I think will be quite a stretch.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Lanakila714
    replied
    Also after this so called event is over, it's great to get all this red and green gear but will the rewards remain as is with hardly any essence to farm? Hardly worth the time grinding seals to only get a ton of lesser gear and minimal better gear and commander emblems. We need new commanders not the outdated legendaries. Even the purple tokes are far a few to get.

Leave a comment:

• Lump
    replied
    Time for an update guys. Any update. Your complete disregard for your player base should embarrass you.

Leave a comment:

• Relentless - Shin Soldier
    replied
    We don't mean to sound inpatient but a lot of people are getting fed up due to not being able to see how much ass everyone's kicking..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X