No announcement yet.

Lack of professionalism

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's very obvious to everyone how selective their targeting is. Some of the biggest cheaters are getting rewarded well, while others are getting punished for what guild they're in.
    KHG must think it creates closer competition, which will lead to more spending

Comment

Karin admin free Crazy Boy and Shadow. They deserve it. Pay out the diamonds Karin must be an new Topic (plz)
      Last edited by ssyyssnnnn; 04-05-2017, 10:17 AM.

Comment

@cecilnarron I dont got banned, but i care about good ppl getting those kind of problems in this game, i really love this game, we need to care about ppl that love it too, we are more stronger together. Im just asking for some aswers, ppl get ban and dont know why! we need some explanations!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cecilnarron View Post

When I first started reading your message I agreed with it, then you got whiny. I don't believe KHG cares at all about my opinions, just like I don't care about your opinion. But you are entitled to your opinion just like I am. Voicing your opinion on a matter doesn't constitute an insult. I believe KHG is going to run the game they way they want to and no amount of complaining on this forum will change that. Tutuapp 9apps Showbox I also believe they will leave as soon as this game stops making money. Such is life. Again with the over sensitive people around here, I'm not insulting anyone, just offering my opinion about things. If you take that as insulting then maybe you should do some self reflection.
          yes it's true insults have no justification and they are unacceptable at all
          Last edited by rossi; 01-19-2019, 05:08 AM.

Comment

Again, a discussion that is almost two years old :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Karin View Post
              Again, a discussion that is almost two years old :-)
              Maybe you just finally ban his both accounts for necroposting instead dropping another one fake pop up to those subscribed to forums yourself? I think I quit posting a thing at forums from now.

Comment

Working...
              X