X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• willll
    started a topic Lack of professionalism

Lack of professionalism

We have noticed in recent months that the company responsible for the game has doing weird actions.

People are being penalized without knowing the reason, without the right to know the details.

Is it too much to ask for information on the reason for the ban?

Last edited by willll; 04-04-2017, 11:39 AM.

• deviant
    replied
    Originally posted by Karin View Post
    Again, a discussion that is almost two years old :-)
    Maybe you just finally ban his both accounts for necroposting instead dropping another one fake pop up to those subscribed to forums yourself? I think I quit posting a thing at forums from now.

Leave a comment:

• Karin
    replied
    Again, a discussion that is almost two years old :-)

Leave a comment:

• rossi
    replied
    Originally posted by cecilnarron View Post

When I first started reading your message I agreed with it, then you got whiny. I don't believe KHG cares at all about my opinions, just like I don't care about your opinion. But you are entitled to your opinion just like I am. Voicing your opinion on a matter doesn't constitute an insult. I believe KHG is going to run the game they way they want to and no amount of complaining on this forum will change that. Tutuapp 9apps Showbox I also believe they will leave as soon as this game stops making money. Such is life. Again with the over sensitive people around here, I'm not insulting anyone, just offering my opinion about things. If you take that as insulting then maybe you should do some self reflection.
    yes it's true insults have no justification and they are unacceptable at all
    Last edited by rossi; 01-19-2019, 05:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• willll
    replied
    @cecilnarron I dont got banned, but i care about good ppl getting those kind of problems in this game, i really love this game, we need to care about ppl that love it too, we are more stronger together. Im just asking for some aswers, ppl get ban and dont know why! we need some explanations!!!!

Leave a comment:

• ssyyssnnnn
    replied
    Karin admin free Crazy Boy and Shadow. They deserve it. Pay out the diamonds Karin must be an new Topic (plz)
    Last edited by ssyyssnnnn; 04-05-2017, 10:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Crashley
    replied
    It's very obvious to everyone how selective their targeting is. Some of the biggest cheaters are getting rewarded well, while others are getting punished for what guild they're in.
    KHG must think it creates closer competition, which will lead to more spending

Leave a comment:

• cecilnarron
    replied
    Originally posted by Crashley View Post
    The cheat detection KHG uses is very simplified, so I doubt it could be inaccurate.
    It detects if you're in top 20 and what guild you're in.
    Then they accurately removed everyone from Relentless and DB.
    Sounds about right. I guarantee it's inaccurate. I've finished top 10 quite a few times, always got my rewards and have never been banned. Top guilds do get unjustly scrutinized, such are the perils of greatness I suppose.

Leave a comment:

• Crashley
    replied
    I don't even know of a way to cheat in arena. Nothing like map repeat for bounty I've heard of.
    Fall asleep during a battle
    Game crash during a battle
    play at 2 AM when you can't sleep

I can't really control the first two. But I would definitely stop doing the third if they inform people that was part of the cheat detection.

I think many or all players stopped map repeat after they were aware it was considered unacceptable. So why can't we have more clarity with arena like we do with bounty?

Is the answer with KHG always "we reserve the right to do whatever we want, whenever we want?"

Leave a comment:

• Crashley
    replied
    The cheat detection KHG uses is very simplified, so I doubt it could be inaccurate.
    It detects if you're in top 20 and what guild you're in.
    Then they accurately removed everyone from Relentless and DB.

Leave a comment:

• cecilnarron
    replied
    Originally posted by Expander1214 View Post

When I started reading your message I agreed with it, about people complaining and whining and it's just petty. But I disagree that you're saying that KHG doesn't care, I believe that they do care but they don't like you insulting them. So if all you do is insult people you don't belong here, so please stop being rude to KHG or just leave.
    When I first started reading your message I agreed with it, then you got whiny. I don't believe KHG cares at all about my opinions, just like I don't care about your opinion. But you are entitled to your opinion just like I am. Voicing your opinion on a matter doesn't constitute an insult. I believe KHG is going to run the game they way they want to and no amount of complaining on this forum will change that. I also believe they will leave as soon as this game stops making money. Such is life. Again with the over sensitive people around here, I'm not insulting anyone, just offering my opinion about things. If you take that as insulting then maybe you should do some self reflection.

Leave a comment:

• Expander1214
    replied
    Originally posted by cecilnarron View Post
    Smartest thing you've done all day. I describe people by the way they are acting, if you feel that I have offended you then you are the problem. Everyone today is so sensitive to getting their poor little feelings hurt. Grow up and move on. If I described someone as a cute little bugger no one would blink an eye, say anything negative and everyones panties get in a bunch. The world is full of yen and yang, can't have positive without negative. They both exist, too many people think they don't. If I called you whiny it's because I believe you were whining. I also called you right, but you decided to skip over that part. This game is crap, it should be played that way. Quit expecting things out of a mobile game. Get the hint, they don't care. If everyone quit the game they would just move on to their next money making project. It's fun responding to some of the people on this forum but unfortunately it seems most of you just don't get it. While you may think complaining will get you somewhere, it won't. JB milked this platform for all they could and moved on, KHG is going to do the same.
    When I started reading your message I agreed with it, about people complaining and whining and it's just petty. But I disagree that you're saying that KHG doesn't care, I believe that they do care but they don't like you insulting them. So if all you do is insult people you don't belong here, so please stop being rude to KHG or just leave.

Leave a comment:

• cecilnarron
    replied
    Smartest thing you've done all day. I describe people by the way they are acting, if you feel that I have offended you then you are the problem. Everyone today is so sensitive to getting their poor little feelings hurt. Grow up and move on. If I described someone as a cute little bugger no one would blink an eye, say anything negative and everyones panties get in a bunch. The world is full of yen and yang, can't have positive without negative. They both exist, too many people think they don't. If I called you whiny it's because I believe you were whining. I also called you right, but you decided to skip over that part. This game is crap, it should be played that way. Quit expecting things out of a mobile game. Get the hint, they don't care. If everyone quit the game they would just move on to their next money making project. It's fun responding to some of the people on this forum but unfortunately it seems most of you just don't get it. While you may think complaining will get you somewhere, it won't. JB milked this platform for all they could and moved on, KHG is going to do the same.

Leave a comment:

• Da34shadow
    replied
    Cecilnarron, I do not understand why you have decided to call people names when they happen to disagree with your worldview. My suggestion would be to open your mind to the possibility that people are upset because they invested time and money and then were suspended for it.

To close the loop on this, I received the following nearly coherent message from KHG: "I cannot give any more information that you were flagged automatically, and then reviewed by staff to confirm." So, if you are suspended, just know that KHG will not lift a finger to help you understand why, nor will they care to give a response that makes any sense.

However cecil, you are right on one account, I am just going to walk away from the game and stop complaining.

Leave a comment:

• cecilnarron
    replied
    It's a damn mobile game you whiny little twits. This isn't real life. If you are stupid enough to drop more than just casual money on this game then you deserve what you get.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X