Raid Rewards!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raid Rewards!

If these are the Raid Event rewards you can honestly just send me the mythic slimes and that'll be all I'd even want.

These rewards are a slap in the face. Several months of killing dragons. For a 2* mythic who is only useful in raids. Keep in mind that the only rewards you really get from raids now is gear to do better in raids...

Now we have a raid hero to use to earn gear to kill dragons faster to earn even more gear...

It comes down to the point why the hell are we even doing this?

I spent $100 last event and was planning on spending more next event. That will not happen again.

Fix this shit before you send the rewards out or you'll lose paying costumers.

Agreed shin its a kick in the teeth , for an event that took four months to complete the prizes are piss poor, unless this prize listing is fixed then a lot of player could leave, p2p and f2p also

Comment

Instead of giving the best prizes ever for the longest running event in HB history, KHG gives us the worst prizes. Nobody in the top guilds even uses dragon slayers. The only potential dragonslayer that we would want would be a dragonslayer commander that was suggested by me and others. And the dragon coins are stupid too. The mythic to summon is a lame hero that nobody wants and giving 500 coins of the 1000 needed will bring me to a grand total of 508. And I was ranked 13th in the #1 guild in the event. Too bad that KHG would rather derp along like a bunch of amateurs than listen to their player base. Also, there are no threshold rewards given like in a usual event. Thanks for the most pointless event ever.
      Former Member of Unnatural Selection
      Current Member of Relentless

Comment

You know... I actually agree with you guys, this event was a total let down. I was expecting rewards worth our months of slaying dragons, but this time I am actually disappointed with KHG. You have succeeded in turning my opinion away from you, congratulations.
        Do you want a challenge or do you want to win?
        Respectfully Fallen.

Comment

I told u all not to play... i told u not to waste ur life away grinding like soulless zombies.

Comment

This is going to be a long post.

I started playing this game back in October. I stared playing it more and more; something about leveling up heroes, participating in events and getting my guild to the top and being in the top 8 of the leaderboard is just addicting - the competition with other guilds and friendly competition with my other guild mates is fun. I've made new friends on Line and we all have fun and talk about the game and things we want to see improved.

This is a giant step backward for the game and a slap in the face to all of us - especially for the experienced players that have been playing this game for years (I am not one of those; I just started in October, but I can sympathize).

For the experienced players that have been playing this game for years and have invested a lot of money into this game, these prizes are a total ridiculous joke. Come on. For the top guilds, the best prizes are the mythic perfect slimes, which are nice, but the top two guilds already get these in every event. The other heroes are just trash and are donation fodder. Nobody in the top guilds are going to use these raid heroes. Even if the raid heroes have a 2x multiplier against dragons, so what? A 230 power hero becomes 460, but there are already heroes with close to that much power with better abilities that they already have that kill dragons effectively. The top guilds kill dragons with such ease, they don't need these raid heroes.

For other players, these prizes are also a joke. The raid heroes might be used by some players that don't place as high in events or don't spend $$$, but eventually they will move up in guilds and acquire better heroes and the raid heroes will be donation fodder.

Why not give the top guilds something good? Something they will actually use? They already kill so many dragons, they don't need raid heroes. Mythic slimes are a start, but what about a commander? Maybe the top guilds with top players can get a mythic commander, and the runners up can get a legendary commander, and those can have a multiplier against the dragons, maybe with lunar ward to protect against the lunar dragon.

How about removing the raid runes? They are pointless. There is not one good hero in these packs. Replace the runes with something else; how about something like slime runes? We can always use slimes. Do a 10x pull, guaranteed legendary slime or 2 with a chance at a mythic slime. I'm sure 99% of players would rather have something like this rather than a pointless raid rune.

How about making killing dragons worth it? 5% essence fills are nice, but how about for the more powerful dragons? Why not give 10% and 50% essence fills? And legendary slimes?

What have all the guilds done for the past long months, for what reward? These are not rewards. For the time we put into this event, these rewards are the worst. Please reconsider these rewards. Many players have put time (and time equates to money) into slaying dragons, for these pointless rewards. Give everybody their time's worth.

That is all
            IGN: DellVince (Proud member and officer of The Dragonborn)

Favorite hero: Evershade Spitter (burn, baby, burn! 🔥)

Comment

Haha what for a prank. Its time to listen to your costumers admin .

Comment

Originally posted by ssyyssnnnn View Post
                Haha what for a prank. Its time to listen to your costumers admin .
                Yes, I guess April Fools came a few weeks late for us! Except it is not a joke...
                IGN: DellVince (Proud member and officer of The Dragonborn)

Favorite hero: Evershade Spitter (burn, baby, burn! 🔥)

Comment

Well said Dell!

Comment

Couldn't agree more. I didn't grind super hard just for these. If I'm correct we can get these from Raid Rune pool. What if people already have them? whats the reward in it
                    Guild Saints of HB
                    IGN Oh GREAT GOD (Yes i know its bad)

Comment

Originally posted by TheClassyScrub View Post
                      Couldn't agree more. I didn't grind super hard just for these. If I'm correct we can get these from Raid Rune pool. What if people already have them? whats the reward in it
                      The reward is the terrible Lunar Dragon.

Comment

agreed this was a huge let down. I had many players walk out afterwards

Comment

Working...
                        X