Merry Christmas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas

Just logged on to all my app games to recieve all the festive freebies as a good will to all their customers.

I saved HB to last, excited that the new owners would want to start on great terms with their players by being overly generous for this Christmas.

Unfortunately my app must be broken because I haven't recieved anything at all. Maybe it will come through later.

Merry Christmas to all the HonorBound players, hope you have a great day.

I did the same. It would've been nice to get something, but for the 3rd year in a row now, HonorBound doesn't give out Christmas gifts. Must be complicated coding...? Merry Christmas HonorBound community!
    Current Squad,
    Lvl. 130 Paracelsus the Equestrian
    Lvl. 130 Mother Leviathan++
    Lvl. 130 Evershade Spitter++
    Lvl. 130 Feralkin Sharpshooter++
    Lvl. 130 The Oracle++
    Friend code:9S8 JAW2
    Former member and officer of Terravuallen (The 1st!)
    Former member and officer of Saints of HB
    Former member and officer of Elite Scrubs
    Former (but still proud) member and officer of Relentless
    Currently a proud member and officer of
    The Dragonborn

Comment

No Christmas gift, not even Aurum version 3.0, or even 1000 diamonds or a mythic perfect slime or a few 100% essence refills...eh whatever, I'll go back to playing Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes. They gave like 20 free gifts.
      IGN: DellVince (Proud member and officer of The Dragonborn)

Favorite hero: Evershade Spitter (burn, baby, burn! 🔥)

Comment

Merry christmas Fraggle and all the HB community!!
        Officer of Rise of the Ancients.
        Former member of The Ancient Ones.

Comment

We got gifts in hb a long time before. It's been so long in past that I can not remind what it was
          Last edited by ssyyssnnnn; 12-25-2017, 12:58 PM. Reason: Free hugs for Dell

Comment

Originally posted by ssyyssnnnn View Post
            We got gifts in hb a long time before. It's been so long in past that I can not remind what it was
            Me either, it's been so long.
            Do you want a challenge or do you want to win?
            Respectfully Fallen.

Comment

Yeah it would have been great to see some initiative there ! So where honorbound failed us again I decided to do my own Christmas give away
              was really hoping at the least that last event would have some festive heroes to play with.

Comment

My Christmas gift never did come through in the end. Should I raise a ticket?

Im now optimistically awaiting the fantastic New Years freebies that the generous new owner will give us I’m sure.

Comment

Working...
                X