X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fraggle
    started a topic Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Just logged on to all my app games to recieve all the festive freebies as a good will to all their customers.

I saved HB to last, excited that the new owners would want to start on great terms with their players by being overly generous for this Christmas.

Unfortunately my app must be broken because I haven't recieved anything at all. Maybe it will come through later.

Merry Christmas to all the HonorBound players, hope you have a great day.

• Fraggle
    replied
    My Christmas gift never did come through in the end. Should I raise a ticket?

Im now optimistically awaiting the fantastic New Years freebies that the generous new owner will give us I’m sure.

Leave a comment:

• DylinKiller666
    replied
    Yeah it would have been great to see some initiative there ! So where honorbound failed us again I decided to do my own Christmas give away
    was really hoping at the least that last event would have some festive heroes to play with.

Leave a comment:

• Expander1214
    replied
    Originally posted by ssyyssnnnn View Post
    We got gifts in hb a long time before. It's been so long in past that I can not remind what it was
    Me either, it's been so long.

Leave a comment:

• ssyyssnnnn
    replied
    We got gifts in hb a long time before. It's been so long in past that I can not remind what it was
    Last edited by ssyyssnnnn; 12-25-2017, 11:58 AM. Reason: Free hugs for Dell

Leave a comment:

• Warlord Revi
    replied
    Merry christmas Fraggle and all the HB community!!

Leave a comment:

• Dell
    replied
    No Christmas gift, not even Aurum version 3.0, or even 1000 diamonds or a mythic perfect slime or a few 100% essence refills...eh whatever, I'll go back to playing Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes. They gave like 20 free gifts.

Leave a comment:

• CynSkirvin
    replied
    I did the same. It would've been nice to get something, but for the 3rd year in a row now, HonorBound doesn't give out Christmas gifts. Must be complicated coding...? Merry Christmas HonorBound community!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X