False Bans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• False Bans

So Who else has gotten falsely banned in arena? I just was, after spending $100 and commander levels, I was told I was banned, with no explanation of why, how, or if it was even true! I played hard and finished 5th, fair and square, for what? All that to be revoked by "Cheat Detection"? AH, you need to get your act together. I am infuriated with how poorly you treat the community who keeps putting money in your pockets. Let me know what you all think about "cheating".

I hate cheaters. All cheaters should be banned
    Officer of Rise of the Ancients.
    Former member of The Ancient Ones.

Comment

Karin This really does need to be looked into!

It's not my problem as I'm not currently able to commit the time or money for a top25 arena finish, but I can't help but wade in on this issue as it seems totally unfair and also massively counterproductive.

Big spenders keep the game running, which of course doesn't mean they should get any special treatment when it comes to cheating, but I know of at least 3 people who have bust a gut during the arena recently, spending money and god knows how much time to top the leaderboards, with absolutely no foul play that we can fathom. It has happened in the past with other players from all across HB, and all it does is stop people from wanting to spend money on the game, which everyone needs to keep the game alive - most of all the owners!

If there is foul play involved, why on earth can't the reason be given? If it was me, and I'd just spent £100+ on diamonds plus half a week hitting the same buttons over and over, only to discover it was all a waste, I'd be deleting the game as we speak and moving on to some other addiction. If you tell people why they're banned, it means that at the very least they'll know what not to do to avoid a repeat, and should alleviate feelings of frustration towards the game.

We're losing too many players as it is, and with at least another 3 big guns talking about leaving over this debacle, it will only lead to an ever-decreasing player base.

Please do let us know what you can.

NR

P.S. Can we just skip the part where everyone calls A$ a bunch of cheats? I know it's inevitable, but I also know this has happened to a bunch of people from all guilds, so how about we stick together on this one? Much appreciated

Comment

Not Real yes, they need to fix this because if that happens to me I am probably done with the game. It is some that should not happen unless there is a reason behind it. Plus it need to be stated so they know what they did. AH we need everyone we can get to stay playing so we need to find out the reason why they got banned so we can fix it soon. Because this can will fall if people randomly get banned for not reason and not told for what they did. -Slayer5924

Comment

Sorry if i sounded insensitive on my 1st post, but i am totally in favor of AH doing as much as possible to stop cheating. Having said these, AH should at least notify the infraction that caused the ban. I cannot say if the players banned are guilty or not, only them know it, but they deserve a proper notification.
          Officer of Rise of the Ancients.
          Former member of The Ancient Ones.

Comment

Karin By any chance, do you know why my 24 hour ban is going on 26 hours now!? No offense, not in the least, but what the hell. Im pretty infuriated by the incompetance, but shit happens. Hope you dont take any offence, write me back asap please.

Comment

Originally posted by GrumpyG View Post
              Karin By any chance, do you know why my 24 hour ban is going on 26 hours now!? No offense, not in the least, but what the hell. Im pretty infuriated by the incompetance, but shit happens. Hope you dont take any offence, write me back asap please.
              Sorry, was sleeping. It is now 7 am and I did write you back

Comment

Originally posted by Not Real View Post
                Karin

P.S. Can we just skip the part where everyone calls A$ a bunch of cheats? I know it's inevitable, but I also know this has happened to a bunch of people from all guilds, so how about we stick together on this one? Much appreciated
                What goes around comes around, doesn’t it? Adult $in moaned and whined about DB and Relentless cheating for how long? Get Real, man
                IGN: DellVince (Proud member and officer of The Dragonborn)

Favorite hero: Evershade Spitter (burn, baby, burn! 🔥)

Comment

Working...
                X