Shut up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shut up

I remember the times between juicebox and khg. There was no event. Better to have AH with us. Do you guys really thing something will change? Shut the fuck up... Or do you really want those times back?

All will end someday. AND HONORBOUND WILL END SOMEDAY TOO. JUST ENJOY THE TIME YOU HAVE LEFT WITH THIS GAME.

So just because it used to be worse, and some day we won't have honorbound at all, we should sit back and keep playing a game that dissatisfies? What you say makes sense, but also so many players are unhappy and leaving, so the ones who are staying are trying to express *why* they are upset.

​​​​i understand the daunting task of game development, my dad and I are both game designers and coders. I'm not trying to get pissed off about bugs and glitches, that stuff is hard to find and even harder to fix at times. Yes, having an event be delayed and players inventories deleted is pretty lame, but it happens. It shouldn't, but it does, and I appreciate them correcting it.

The issue many people, including myself, are experiencing is that we feel like the prizes and compensation for bugs/event problems are not even decent.

*Other games give out better compensation for less severe problems.*

Now, again, I try to understand that not every prize can be a burner or primal invo hero, or replace a hero on my arena/raid squad. I'm not mad that there are a few mediocre top rewards, I'm mad that we are expected to accept heroes with terrible abilities, or the same decent abilities, one event after another.

The last two times I cared about a too mythic it was a solo event that had recycled top mythics (the communicator and the undead count) other than that, the 4* mythics have been very dissapointing, there have been multiple times where the lower tier mythic or legendary a were way better than the top prize, and many times where the top prizes have been fully evolved and turn out to be garbage.

What I say is that more people should speak up. No, we shouldn't use anger or personal attacks, but we should tell the devs that we aren't happy. It does not take much effort to see which abilities are valuable to game play, and so why not build heroes based on the needs of the players? Well, we don't know why it keeps happening, but most people are fed up with grinding hard, spending money and time, just to be frustrated by the rewards they receive.

Comment

Working...
    X