This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Improvements

What improvements would you like to see added to these forums? A few things I've seen:
    • Private subforums for guilds
    • Shortcut links at the top and bottom of a thread
    • A way to see who liked your posts

Let me know what you'd like to see to the forums and, if we can do it, I'll add it to my to-do list.

You can add a signature by going to your profile, selecting Edit Settings, selecting Account, and then looking for "Conversation Detail Options".

For some reason I am having issues formatting a proper paragraph. Every time I hit reply it automatically deletes my paragraph dividers.

Comment

Also when I hit edit post it automatically deletes my post.

Comment

What device are you using? I can do some testing.

You can add a signature by going to your profile, selecting Edit Settings, selecting Account, and then looking for "Conversation Detail Options".

Comment

I am using the iPhone 5c.

Comment

Im not sure I understand everything yet but I would love to see ranks inside this forum specificly for activity and achievements. I see these like 10 bars next to my name which could be ranks? Is so how do we get them?

Comment

Also here is a ios bug. Its bugging me just a little. Well i cant upload an imae right now. But that picture of a hb hero at the top of site is glitching through the top buttons such as sections and new topics etc. just take a look allt site from a apple device

Comment

Sounds like I need to do a lot of testing on mobile.

Comment

Originally posted by Giraffe View Post
                  Im not sure I understand everything yet but I would love to see ranks inside this forum specificly for activity and achievements. I see these like 10 bars next to my name which could be ranks? Is so how do we get them?
                  If something like this is implemented, please use a like factor and not total post count...

Comment

Originally posted by Jared View Post
                    Sounds like I need to do a lot of testing on mobile.
                    I haven't been able to attach an avatar picture on either galaxy s4 or iPad.
                    I have to end all this ding-dong for the freesias!

Comment

I had to email myself pictures to edit my avatar on my laptop cause on the iphone you just can't move that frame for your pic, it's just stuck on the top left corner so either you accept it or get on your laptop/computer. Also I think a total likes received under our post count would be great.

Comment

I just encountered something that felt odd. When trying to edit my own guild recruiting thread, there's a field for the thread name at the top, and it looks like it's a field we can click in and edit, but it's actually not a field that can be changed. I wish I had known that was the case before I used the naming convention I did.
                        Device: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+

HonorBound
                        - UnSel Guild - Retired - Wiki
                        StormBorn - UnSel Alliance - StormBorn Blog

Comment

I think it would be a nice feature to have a field next to our avatar where each member of the forums can enter their guild's name.

Comment

Originally posted by dalvian View Post
                            I just encountered something that felt odd. When trying to edit my own guild recruiting thread, there's a field for the thread name at the top, and it looks like it's a field we can click in and edit, but it's actually not a field that can be changed. I wish I had known that was the case before I used the naming convention I did.
                            I'll look into that. PM me if you want a change for now.

Comment

You may want to consider a forum page having more than 10 threads showing. After just a few days the forum is getting busier and busier. "New post" threads and probably new threads in general will soon be scrolling past 10. I was just looking for a thread and didn't realize why I couldn't find it until I saw there was a second page. Used to seeing more threads on a page, and since it's a new forum I wasn't thinking that there was that much activity that there would be a second page until I realized there were only 10 per page.

And now that I've typed this I'm going to look in my settings and make sure this isn't a customizable feature I can change myself...

Comment

Working...
                              X