Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any way to add a signature to our posts?
    Friend code: WF2-KJ25

Comment

Originally posted by TahoWF View Post
      You may want to consider a forum page having more than 10 threads showing. After just a few days the forum is getting busier and busier. "New post" threads and probably new threads in general will soon be scrolling past 10. I was just looking for a thread and didn't realize why I couldn't find it until I saw there was a second page. Used to seeing more threads on a page, and since it's a new forum I wasn't thinking that there was that much activity that there would be a second page until I realized there were only 10 per page.

And now that I've typed this I'm going to look in my settings and make sure this isn't a customizable feature I can change myself...
      Just bumped it to 25 - too much? too little?

Comment

Originally posted by McGuirk View Post

Just bumped it to 25 - too much? too little?

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Wulfthorne View Post
          Any way to add a signature to our posts?
          All Registered Users can add a signature line.

You can add a signature by going to your profile, selecting Edit Settings, selecting Account, and then looking for "Conversation Detail Options".

Comment

Originally posted by Jared View Post
            All Registered Users can add a signature line.
            Thanks Jared!
            Friend code: WF2-KJ25

Comment

is there any way we can add a section for tickets that have not been answered in over a week? i know you guys receive a lot of tickets, so it can be easy to miss a few of them. i personally have had a ticket open (and responded 3 times for an update) for over 9 days now. if there was a section here that we could post the ticket number to escalate, that would be great. thanks!
              Officer of Unnatural Selection

Comment

Ok I originally had he avatar issue. Just keep clicking on the button and it eventually works. It took like 1 minute but I got it to work on my iPhone 6 plus.

Comment

Unless I'm missing it, there doesn't seem to be a way to go directly to a certain page (other than 1, or where the newest posts start) of a thread from the forum list.I can click on the little circle-arrow to go to the newest post. (How hard is that for mobile users? It's small and a bit tough to get on my iPad and it's got to be harder to tap correctly on a phone.) Or I can click on the thread title to go to page 1. But if I want to go to a page in between I'm not seeing how to get there directly.

Example: The are 2 pages on the "Ember, Gods and Rampaging Monsters" thread. From the forum list of threads how do I get directly to page 2 if all posts have been read?

Comment

I found when you want to find out who likes a post, it says no_permission
                    IN GAME NAME: Redjdj! GUILD: FYCapture FRIEND CODE: FRH-SX6S

Comment

Hey Jared, long time no see. Only one suggestion here. Can you make this forum could be viewed by some apps on phone? Like Tapatalk or something else. Seldom use computers nowadays.Thank you!
                      龍裔 會長 Leader of The Dragonborn

Comment

Are you having a hard time seeing it in webview on your phone?

You can add a signature by going to your profile, selecting Edit Settings, selecting Account, and then looking for "Conversation Detail Options".

Comment

• Wyll
                          Wyll commented
                          Editing a comment
                          What i can say, that the jump to the first new post button doesnt really work (it looks like impossible to tap it, somtimes its works, but most of the time nothing happens or just clicked to the forum title directly, so first post comes up).
                          But i can view/read everything as in a normal web browsers, so thats part is working good...

Hi,Ive noticed something which isnt working at full capacity! Ignored members dont appear ingored when they comment on someones post.only their posts get ingored.

Comment

Interesting. Honestly I'm debating removing the comment feature entirely, as it is a pain to moderate.

Comment

It does 'break up' a conversation somewhat, and interestingly, doesn't show as most recently commented. Nor can you like them, which is a shame.

Comment

Okay, I've turned off comments on a trial basis. We'll see where this takes us.

Comment

Working...
                              X