Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im on ios and almost all features are broke for me. I cannot add a signature I cannot upload puctures those are the only problems I have found from daily use. However when I use pc everything works fine. Is it a problem with website or my phone?

Comment

Originally posted by Giraffe View Post
      Im on ios and almost all features are broke for me. I cannot add a signature I cannot upload puctures those are the only problems I have found from daily use. However when I use pc everything works fine. Is it a problem with website or my phone?
      The mobile version has some issues that we're continuing to work on.

You can add a signature by going to your profile, selecting Edit Settings, selecting Account, and then looking for "Conversation Detail Options".

Comment

I'd like to be able to delete any post thread that I started.
        Playing since the game started (more or less)... and way too much
        Officer - Unnatural Selection

68H-Q314

Comment

Originally posted by thinker25 View Post
          I'd like to be able to delete any post thread that I started.
          That's not going to happen, sorry. Say, for example, you posted a screed against another player or something illegal. You being able to delete your posts would allow you to post, gain visibility, and then delete and say it didn't happen. Even with soft-delete powers it gets tricky.

You can add a signature by going to your profile, selecting Edit Settings, selecting Account, and then looking for "Conversation Detail Options".

Comment

Originally posted by Jared View Post
            That's not going to happen, sorry. Say, for example, you posted a screed against another player or something illegal. You being able to delete your posts would allow you to post, gain visibility, and then delete and say it didn't happen. Even with soft-delete powers it gets tricky.
            How about the rude posts responding to me? On a topic that is long over. That's what I don't like.
            Playing since the game started (more or less)... and way too much
            Officer - Unnatural Selection

68H-Q314

Comment

Originally posted by thinker25 View Post
              How about the rude posts responding to me? On a topic that is long over. That's what I don't like.
              If you see a post that you think is rude or insulting, please flag it or send me a PM and I'd be happy to take a look. You can also PM me and ask for a thread to be closed or deleted and I'll check it out.

Comment

Hello. either 'Ignore list' doesnt work at all ,or it resets after member receiving an infraction.

Comment

Originally posted by The Russian Drill View Post
                  Hello. either 'Ignore list' doesnt work at all ,or it resets after member receiving an infraction.
                  I'll look into that, thanks.

Comment

If you need help Jared, just let me know mate. I am well versed in php, mysql, javascript, and html. I built an auto-updating chat from scratch for my guild. Something we can implement in the future hopefully here someday.
                    Co-Leader of Elite Scrubs
                    Co-Leader of Wrath of Heaven

Go Team Elite Scrubs!!!
                    Line ID: kafalas

Comment

A dislike button. Self explanatory. This feature could (possibly) avoid some needlessly confrontational posts (just click and move on)
                      Friend Code: U7Q-25HX • Guild: Bound by Honor

Comment

Getting the following error when trying to add a signature.

{"errors":[["unexpected_error","Required argument missing: signature"]]}

On iOS 8.1.3. iPad air 2.

Also get it on my phone, android 5.0.2, Htc Sence 6.
                        Last edited by anTastico; 03-07-2015, 04:44 AM.
                        Guild : Relentless || Friend Code : H5H 9HJS

Comment

Working...
                        X