Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum Improvements

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Im on ios and almost all features are broke for me. I cannot add a signature I cannot upload puctures those are the only problems I have found from daily use. However when I use pc everything works fine. Is it a problem with website or my phone?

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Giraffe View Post
      Im on ios and almost all features are broke for me. I cannot add a signature I cannot upload puctures those are the only problems I have found from daily use. However when I use pc everything works fine. Is it a problem with website or my phone?
      The mobile version has some issues that we're continuing to work on.
      *****************************

      You can add a signature by going to your profile, selecting Edit Settings, selecting Account, and then looking for "Conversation Detail Options".

      Comment


      • #48
        I'd like to be able to delete any post thread that I started.
        Playing since the game started (more or less)... and way too much
        Officer - Unnatural Selection

        68H-Q314

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by thinker25 View Post
          I'd like to be able to delete any post thread that I started.
          That's not going to happen, sorry. Say, for example, you posted a screed against another player or something illegal. You being able to delete your posts would allow you to post, gain visibility, and then delete and say it didn't happen. Even with soft-delete powers it gets tricky.
          *****************************

          You can add a signature by going to your profile, selecting Edit Settings, selecting Account, and then looking for "Conversation Detail Options".

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Jared View Post
            That's not going to happen, sorry. Say, for example, you posted a screed against another player or something illegal. You being able to delete your posts would allow you to post, gain visibility, and then delete and say it didn't happen. Even with soft-delete powers it gets tricky.
            How about the rude posts responding to me? On a topic that is long over. That's what I don't like.
            Playing since the game started (more or less)... and way too much
            Officer - Unnatural Selection

            68H-Q314

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by thinker25 View Post
              How about the rude posts responding to me? On a topic that is long over. That's what I don't like.
              If you see a post that you think is rude or insulting, please flag it or send me a PM and I'd be happy to take a look. You can also PM me and ask for a thread to be closed or deleted and I'll check it out.
              *****************************

              You can add a signature by going to your profile, selecting Edit Settings, selecting Account, and then looking for "Conversation Detail Options".

              Comment


              • #52
                Hello. either 'Ignore list' doesnt work at all ,or it resets after member receiving an infraction.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by The Russian Drill View Post
                  Hello. either 'Ignore list' doesnt work at all ,or it resets after member receiving an infraction.
                  I'll look into that, thanks.
                  *****************************

                  You can add a signature by going to your profile, selecting Edit Settings, selecting Account, and then looking for "Conversation Detail Options".

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    If you need help Jared, just let me know mate. I am well versed in php, mysql, javascript, and html. I built an auto-updating chat from scratch for my guild. Something we can implement in the future hopefully here someday.
                    Co-Leader of Elite Scrubs
                    Co-Leader of Wrath of Heaven

                    Go Team Elite Scrubs!!!
                    Line ID: kafalas

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      A dislike button. Self explanatory. This feature could (possibly) avoid some needlessly confrontational posts (just click and move on)
                      Friend Code: U7Q-25HX • Guild: Bound by Honor

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Getting the following error when trying to add a signature.

                        {"errors":[["unexpected_error","Required argument missing: signature"]]}

                        On iOS 8.1.3. iPad air 2.

                        Also get it on my phone, android 5.0.2, Htc Sence 6.
                        Last edited by anTastico; 03-07-2015, 04:44 AM.
                        Guild : Relentless || Friend Code : H5H 9HJS

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by teamrandy View Post
                          Dear juicebox team,

                          Can we get more moderators for the forums? It's getting pretty bad in some threads and it seems like Xbox live at times with insults flying all over the place. Not a good experience at all. No disrespect to the current moderator Taho but the sheer amount of comments is getting to be almost a full time job just to read. Ive been seeing a lot of non constructive feedback to others posts that are just a jab at their views and feelings about the game. This should be a fun and informative place for players of Honor bound to go and talk about their ideas and feelings without all the trash talking. Disagreements are going to happen but there are better ways to express objection than putting the other person down. Thank you for your time Bluestacks TextNow VPN .
                          I agree with you and there is a lot of insults you need more moderators to solve this problem
                          Last edited by rossi; 01-06-2019, 08:48 AM.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Hi!

                            First off, the post you replied to is almost 4 years old and it is now 2 game owners later :-) Secondly, it is not about number of moderators. The forum is not very busy so reading through the posts is not a major task. It is about the policy for moderating. The policy has been to censor as little as possible and give people space to disagree, even with strong emotions. Now, that policy could be interesting to have a discussion about.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X