Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adult $in reloaded

Hi Guys and Girls,

There's been a recent shift and lots of drama at the top, and in short, Adult $in has freed up enough spaces to take on some new groups. We have retained our solid core of players who are committed to each other and to the grind, and we are looking for like-minded players to join forces.

The atmosphere in the guild is great, and we aren't reliant on one or two big hitters doing half of the work. Instead, we compete with each other for the top 30 spots in the guild and hitting the threshold mythic target as a team.

As always, we are keen to get groups of players in who have been together for a while and built up the team bond and enjoy each others' company.

So if you're part of an existing guild who have been struggling to hit the threshold due to a lot of semi-participation at the bottom, then get in touch and come on board.

All new recruits need to contact KB via the line app, using ID mmkashyap.

Don't be shy! If you have any questions or would like to find out more, get in touch.

I have a question but i'm very shy to ask. What should i do?

Comment

Just contact KB via line ID mmkashyap.

Thought you knew him already Jaf?

Comment

Originally posted by Not Real View Post
        Just contact KB via line ID mmkashyap.

Thought you knew him already Jaf?
        Hehehe i'm pulling ur leg, buddy.

Comment

Vampires on the way . Take your soul and blood. Draw until you empty. Then they throw you away.

Comment

It's lion God try to figure this out

Comment

Anyone in adult sin that gets this let me know I'm a new member trying to figure this out

Comment

We are a great Group and close like Family!
                If tou wish to join contact KB on line his line thing is up top somewhere and he will talk to you!

Comment

Hello, i am one of the first players in the game. After deleted accounts, i havent played it. Juicebox havent reset my data. I am still asking them for it. They are still writing, that i am on their list. We will see, but now, i am playing on another account (facebook). I will be glad to join you if possible.

Thank you
                  sincerely Master Lurker

Comment

Originally posted by Not Real View Post
                    Hi Guys and Girls,

There's been a recent shift and lots of drama at the top, and in short, Adult $in has freed up enough spaces to take on some new groups. We have retained our solid core of players who are committed to each other and to the grind, and we are looking for like-minded players to join forces.

The atmosphere in the guild is great, and we aren't reliant on one or two big hitters doing half of the work. Instead, we compete with each other for the top 30 spots in the guild and hitting the threshold mythic target as a team.

As always, we are keen to get groups of players in who have been together for a while and built up the team bond and enjoy each others' company.

So if you're part of an existing guild who have been struggling to hit the threshold due to a lot of semi-participation at the bottom, then get in touch and come on board.

All new recruits need to contact KB via the line app, using ID mmkashyap.

Don't be shy! If you have any questions or would like to find out more, get in touch.
                    Hi,I want to join guild Name=Schlitzaug

https://i.hizliresim.com/MDV1Ga.jpg

Comment

Working...
                    X