Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adult $in - join us and you'll see why we're the best guild to be a part of!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adult $in - join us and you'll see why we're the best guild to be a part of!

HBers!

It's time again to extend an invite to players to join our guild. Consistently top 3, you'll get the myth prize every event when we smash the threshold, and if you're a solid grinder you'll get a second one to go with it!

Reasons to join:
    - We get the best prizes, without requiring the drama, blood and tears it takes to be top 2
    - We have a great mix of newbies and veterans, sharing knowledge, tips and tactics all the time
    - Events are a balance between enjoying the grind, and always putting real life first
    - We have a lot of fun on LINE!
    - We've got the best leader - KB - in the game. All time respect across just about every guild out there, and for good reason.
    - We have Fraggle, and his goat

Reasons not to join:
    - If you have no sense of humour, don't really play much, or dislike cats or goats, then this is not the place for you. Join Jafmus Nation instead!

Best way to get in touch is through line - IDs to search for are mmkashyap (KB - leader) or Bungral (vice-deputy-junior-assistant president).

See you on the team soon.

Hey, last event You were 4th, we broke Your consistency

Cheers!
    Friend Code: u1w-8a2w
    Line ID: radexxhb
    Currently having a lot of great fun in Elite Scrubs
    Former FourTwenty officer

Comment

Originally posted by RadeXX View Post
      Hey, last event You were 4th, we broke Your consistency

Cheers!
      Agreed. Occasionally we throw ES the rare 3rd place to keep them interested and fighting. Otherwise it gets boring. 😉

Good sense of humour though bro. You would fit right in. Apply today. We'll consider you.😜

Comment

Are you a low teir player wanting to join? Dont have line because it's sometimes a peice a' junk? Don't worry! You can always join in a second way. Go to our branch off guild "Fenpire" and if you make it to top 8 from a guild event, we'll bring you into the A$ family. Prove your worthy!! That's how I did it :P

Comment

Originally posted by ReapersEdge View Post
          Are you a low teir player wanting to join? Dont have line because it's sometimes a peice a' junk? Don't worry! You can always join in a second way. Go to our branch off guild "Fenpire" and if you make it to top 8 from a guild event, we'll bring you into the A$ family. Prove your worthy!! That's how I did it :P
          Bang on! Fenpire is a top 10 guild looking for a good folk! Apply today!
          -K.B-
          Leader of Adult $in

Comment

Congrats to all $inners on the latest event. Back up to number 2 rank and one of only 3 guilds to hit the threshold and get that tasty new mythic!

To anyone looking for a guild to join, drop me or KB a message here on the forums, or via the LINE app (mmkashyap or Bungral).

We've taken on a load of new people recently, and here are some of the things they've said about their vastly improved lives with us:

"Adult $in is the best place in the world to be. If it was a religion in real life I'd give up my job and become a preacher" - Player Won
            "I have no higher praise for the guys in A$. Mostly because my vocabulary is very, very limited. But they are most good" - Daryl
            "KB's hair is like sunshine on a cloudy day. He brings light to my otherwise dull, grey life" - Barack O'Biggles
            "Who stole my goat?" - Fraggle

So come on board and get to know these amazing people yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Not Real View Post
              Congrats to all $inners on the latest event. Back up to number 2 rank and one of only 3 guilds to hit the threshold and get that tasty new mythic!

To anyone looking for a guild to join, drop me or KB a message here on the forums, or via the LINE app (mmkashyap or Bungral).

We've taken on a load of new people recently, and here are some of the things they've said about their vastly improved lives with us:

"Adult $in is the best place in the world to be. If it was a religion in real life I'd give up my job and become a preacher" - Player Won
              "I have no higher praise for the guys in A$. Mostly because my vocabulary is very, very limited. But they are most good" - Daryl
              "KB's hair is like sunshine on a cloudy day. He brings light to my otherwise dull, grey life" - Barack O'Biggles
              "Who stole my goat?" - Fraggle

So come on board and get to know these amazing people yourself.

Unfortunately those were the last words spoken by Barack O'Biggles before the horrible "incident".

Comment

You guys really do crack me up.

HBers! There's much more from where those comments came from. We, at Adult $in are very jovial and fun loving. The guild is like family. If you're looking for a place to fit in, A$ would be it! We have all kinds of diverse people in here. Come have fun with us!

I'll be waiting for you, yes, YOU, in the guild pending list

Cheers!
                -K.B-
                Leader of Adult $in

Comment

How can I join your guild I would love to join

Comment

Amazing job last event you guys really put a hurting on Dragon Born!

Natoraza,

please download line line and message mmkashyap or bungral and they will assist you further. Best of luck to you!

Comment

Hi guys!

The reason I'm writing for is to ask you if I could join to your guild, any time soon, because I loved to join to a team where most of the people active and to be a part of a real team. I'm not the most experienced player in the game coz I kinda new but I'm lvl 90 and I only started the game 3 weeks ago again. I love the guild events I love to make some work for a team I contributed 62k sigils last time but I lost my interest after that my guild didn't do anything to get us to a better position in the bounty event...
                      So that's why I would like to join you, btw my name is InToTheKiLl in game and I have 3389 Honor ( I know its not the best but I'm active player I have time to play I love the humour and I have kinda good english as well.

All in all I'd love to join please give me a reply about what do you think and if I could join or if you don't want me. Just let me know for sure

Cheers, InTo

Comment

Adult $in always has space for more veteran players who are willing to be a part of the family and grow alongside us with loyalty. We'll be waiting for your application to the guild!

Wishing all of you a Merry Christmas, on behalf of all the $inners!
                        -K.B-
                        Leader of Adult $in

Comment

Working...
                        X