• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Release the Reapers: Revival

Release the Reapers
    Jinzu33 & Kazule Kadagra

Join Us
    If you are looking for a family, not a guild, who appreciates every effort you make, and won't turn their backs on you easily, then perhaps this is where you belong. Please make sure you read the requirements completely before applying.
    We are Rebuilding...
    With your help we can rise! Your efforts will never be for nothing. Games, Prizes and more are offered to our active dedicated members!

Requirements:
    You must be above level 50 or extremely active and dedicated. Must have a good line of communication. Must always be active in events.
    Add LINE IDs Jinzu33 or Kazule for more details!
    Last edited by Demonic Advisary; 10-18-2016, 01:18 PM.
    Kazule Kadagra
    Officer & Co-Owner
    Release the Reapers
    Reapers of Anarchy

LINE ID:
    releasethereapers
    Email: Plagueofeden@gmail.com

http://forum.juiceboxmobile.com/forum/juicebox-games/honorbound/guild-chat/110128-reapers-of-anarchy

Hello mam. My mame is ariya .
    old player of bfg and new officers of the dragon born.if you need any help with donation or dragon count on me.
    Thank you. Best wishes 37L 7 L 56. Is line: dorutan 717

Comment

Thank you so much! I apologise for the late reply, sincerely. Both of us guild leaders are a couple and found ourselves working insane hours, and just got our new technology recently. I will try my best to contact you if I cannot reach you here, and we are willing to do the same for you and your guilt. Once again thank you so much. Kazule N Jinzu
      Kazule Kadagra
      Officer & Co-Owner
      Release the Reapers
      Reapers of Anarchy

LINE ID:
      releasethereapers
      Email: Plagueofeden@gmail.com

http://forum.juiceboxmobile.com/forum/juicebox-games/honorbound/guild-chat/110128-reapers-of-anarchy

Comment

Working...
      X