No announcement yet.

Relentless, Do You Have What It Takes?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relentless, Do You Have What It Takes?

Relentless is looking for players that are tired of being the only ones carrying their guilds to the top. This game is extremely fun but it is demoralizing seeing your 'Leaders' or guild mates score 10-20k while you and your guild mates are fighting to move up another tier in the rankings.

I understand loyalty and friendship a great deal. Loyalty works both ways, if your loyal to your guild mates or leaders and they're hardly playing then they're not loyal to you. If your friends are your friends then they'll still be your friend no matter what guild your in.

In Relentless everyone pulls together as a team in order to hit the thresholds and smash other guilds like meat balls.

if you are interested in being apart of a guild where every member puts forth an effort in events then we would love to have you.

Please ignore all the false information about Relentless that's spread by other guilds. That's a strategy other guilds use after we destroy them each and pretty much every event.

We only have a few rules and there very simple. Just let us know if you'll be inactive during events so we can plan accordingly.

if you're ready to join a guild where your score matters then Relentless is ready and waiting for you!

What you and A$in should do is take the next event off. If you really want new members from other guilds then you got to show them what they are missing. Let a couple different guilds take first and second and then the ones that are thinking of leaving but can't quite pull the trigger will see the awesome prizes they get and coming running to you guys for the next event. It's hard to appreciate a Mercedes when you have been happy with your Honda for so long. Give some other guilds a test drive.
    Friend Code : LWR-AWS9
    Favorite Hero : Infernius, as the Mad King once said, "Burn them all"
    Former Member of Heart of Oak (never forget your first), UnSel (Dalvian is a legend), Relentless (brief but fun).
    Current Member of Wherever the Hell I Feel Like at the Time

Comment

That's a very good suggestion Cecil, Members of Relentless crave the blood of their enemies way too much to take a day off...

Comment

Originally posted by Relentless - Shin Soldier View Post
        That's a very good suggestion Cecil, Members of Relentless crave the blood of their enemies way too much to take a day off...
        Never actually expected it to happen....

Motivation is sometimes a difficult thing, especially when the circumstances are either too easy or too hard. There is definitely a power imbalance in this game, it has survived nonetheless, hopefully it will continue to survive because I don't see the power imbalance getting fixed.

You guys are awesome and your dominance can't be understated, but sometimes dynasties can be detrimental to the overall health of the game.
        Friend Code : LWR-AWS9
        Favorite Hero : Infernius, as the Mad King once said, "Burn them all"
        Former Member of Heart of Oak (never forget your first), UnSel (Dalvian is a legend), Relentless (brief but fun).
        Current Member of Wherever the Hell I Feel Like at the Time

Comment

Originally posted by cecilnarron View Post

You guys are awesome and your dominance can't be understated, but sometimes dynasties can be detrimental to the overall health of the game.
          Very true. Too bad JB didn't take the advise of many (including the aforementioned Dalvian) and limit the size of the guilds. Many proposed a limit at fifty, but in comparison with other games of this genre, even that would be too many. Typically, a limit at twenty-five to forty would keep the competition at a higher level.

If only, KHG would bite the bullet and place a ceiling of 40 members in a guild, then we would see some competition. Of course, the ceiling would be in effect for all guilds. And existing guilds over the limit would not be allowed to replace members that were kicked or left until they were below the maximum.

We know this will not happen. Meanwhile, new players will be attracted, then leave within 4-6 weeks as they experience the difficulties in the game as it exists now.

Enjoy your meatball mashing. You're very good at the game, but don't you miss the excitement of winning a close, hard-fought battle, instead of knowing the result is inevitable?
          True Honor Guild

Comment

If the circumstances were different I'd enjoy it even more. Relentless goes for the best strategy for the circumstances were given.

I would love your idea of 40 member guilds that would be intriguing.

Comment

The event will be here in 8 hours, if you're interested in joining or can't quite make a decision yet, I highly encourage you to send me a message here or on line prior to the event starts to ensure you're not missing out on the threshold rewards!

I can be reached here or on The Line App by my user ID: shinsoldier2

Comment

Working...
              X