Clear All

• True Honor Guild - Recruitment Status

True Honor Guild

Current Rankings:
    > Level 72
    > 10th in Total Honor
    > 8th in Guild Size

Guild Event Finishes:
    > 79th in Darkrealm Portal..... > 48th in Primal Sacrifice...................> 18th in Bounty Hunt
    > 17th in Saurian Event......... > 16th in Vampire Bounty.................. > 18th in Guild Assault Event
    > 16th in Redfrost Portal........ > 46th in Pirate Bounty..................... > 38th in Abyssion Raid
    > 20th in Guild Assault 2........ > 19th in Darkrealm Portal Returns.. > 14th in Guild Assault 3
    > 10th in Saurian Empire....... > 20th in Pirate Bounty......................> 17th in Guild Assault 4
    > 7th in Guild Portal #7.......... > 11th in Guild Bounty#6 ................. > 11th in Guild Assault 5

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Server Crash / Guild Wiped out <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    > 31st in Pirate Bounty #7......... > 24th in Guild Assault #6 ............. > 23rd in Guild Portal #9
    > 23rd in Guild Bounty #8 ......... > 14th in Guild Assault #7 ............. > 9th in Pirate Bounty #8
    > 9th in Guild Assault #8 ........... > 7th in Guild Bounty #9 ............... > 11th in Pirate Bounty #9
    > 13th in Guild Assault #9 ......... > 11th in Guild Portal #10 ............. > 11th in Guild Bounty #10
    > 14th in Guild Assault #10........ > 15th in Guild Portal #11 ............. > 13th in Guild Portal #12
    > 14th in Guild Portal #13 ......... > 10th in Guild Portal #14 ............. > 9th in Guild Bounty #11
    > 10th in Guild Assault #11 ....... > 8th in Guild Bounty #12 .............. > 9th in Guild Portal #15
    > 8th in Guild Bounty #13 .......... > 13th in Guild Assault #12 ........... > 12th in Guild Portal #16
    > 12th in Guild Bounty #14 ........ > 13th in Guild Assault #13 ........... > 15th in Guild Portal #17
    > 12th in Guild Bounty #15 ........ > 13th in Guild Assault #14 ........... > 11th in Guild Portal #18
    > 11th in Guild Assault #15 ........ > 10th in Guild Bounty #16 ........... > 11th in Guild Assault #16
    > 9th in Guild Portal # 19 ........... > 6th in Guild Bounty #17 ............. > 10th in Guild Assault #17
    > 9th in Guild Portal #20 ............ > 11th in Guild Bounty #18 ........... > 11th in Guild Assault #18
    > 8th in Guild Portal #21 ............ > 12th in Guild Assault #19 .......... > 14th in Guild Portal #22
    > 11th in Guild Bounty #19 ......... > 10th in Guild Portal #23 ............ > 10th in Guild Bounty #20
    > 12th in Guild Portal #24 ........... > 9th in Guild Assault #20 ............ >10th in Guild Assault #21
    > 9th in Guild Bounty #21

Honor: A code of dignity, integrity, and pride maintained by force of arms.
    (Honour is the correct spelling according to "he who has gone missing"

Seeking active and loyal warriors. Mandatory participation in guild events.
    We use in-game chat during events and use LINE. (yrocrewol to sign-up)
    Yes, we originated at the start of guild formation. We continue our fight with honor.

This game is fun. We seek like-minded individuals that enjoy the game.

As our guild name suggests, we play with honor.

We do not poach players from other guilds and we do not accept players that petition multiple
    guilds (at the same time) for membership. While we understand the desire and benefits of joining
    a guild, your acceptance is not immediate. Kindly bear with us and wait. If you are an honorable
    player, then you will find a brief wait worthwhile.

It should be noted that those players who join and subsequently leave THG then wish to re-join are
    allowed re-entry only with a unanimous approval of all leaders. And yes, we have a list of every player
    that joined THG.

Obviously, we are competitive too, albeit not overly obsessed (okay, some of us are).
    It is challenging to place in one of our top 8 spots.

Play with honor, join True Honor Guild.

Suggested requirements:
    Full squad, Level 70+, Honor 2000+ Exceptions possible based on individuals, post here why you are an asset for our guild.

Do you fit?
    We have TWO
    opening(s).
    Leave a message here if you wish to apply, or PM me. Patience, I will get back to you.
    Use our guild averages listed below as a starting point to evaluate your possible acceptance.

Currently our weekly minimum contribution goals are 100 honor gain and 500 aether contribution.

Guild Averages:
    Level: 88.0
    Aether: 206,217
    Honor: 25,608
    Tenure: 34.4 weeks

Leader: Buschka

Officers: Dad 001, Nightengael, Startova, Jedi175, Mahzsa, Yrocrewol, SPAZTARD, and introducing: Gilsenheimer, RabidKat, Ulfgarr, Areindel, iamgroot25. El Arkhan and Muirjjj

Special Honor: (former members that r/l forced departure, and they did so with True Honor

> Sir orrelot > BiggNate Dogg > Derpius > Archchancellor > Elkshaal > Nicklas14
    > DecimationProclamation > Expletive Deleted > Bendia > Mooberking > kraljevski djans
    > Andywild > Fullah > Yrocrewol > JP Sharky > Balu07, > Rhada > Habil > Fabbione
    > Glitch1890 > Drago Slayer
    Last edited by Buschka; 03-15-2018, 11:00 AM. Reason: Updating statistics and officers
    True Honor Guild

applied ingame (vertis)
    european but I do have line

Comment

applied ingame
      european but i don't have line
      regular player

Comment

Hello snjits (vertis) - Thank you for applying. Unfortunately, we do not seem a good fit at the moment. Perhaps you can apply again later.

Hello Derpius - Thank you for applying and welcome. When you have the opportunity, kindly forward your friend code.
        True Honor Guild

Comment

Updated Guild information
          True Honor Guild

Comment

Tuesday is 'da boot' day (if applicable), and we currently have two new openings. Kindly ask to join, Zealo is watching!
            True Honor Guild

Comment

Hello. I'm looking for a new guild. I meet your minimums, play daily, communicate actively. LINE iammemory if interested. Thanks.

Comment

Updated guild stats and member status
                True Honor Guild

Comment

I'm looking to join. i have 6410 honor. Squad: Level 90 spirit commander, level 100 2* Gorg, level 100 2* Haven Paragon, level 90 1* Valan, level 80 2* Naema. I am very active in all events, however, i'm a non casher as of right now, so I make use of reward runes and as much free energy as i can. May I join?

Comment

@ Gadovi, Did you apply in game? With the guild event starting and the forum talk of locking guild memberships, Zealo made his selections from the available candidates.
                    Best advice I can give is to check back (in-game) to see if we have openings on Tuesday
                    True Honor Guild

Comment

Originally posted by Buschka View Post
                      @ Gadovi, Did you apply in game? With the guild event starting and the forum talk of locking guild memberships, Zealo made his selections from the available candidates.
                      Best advice I can give is to check back (in-game) to see if we have openings on Tuesday

I did not, I was gonna stick with my current guild until the event ended so I don't leave them hanging, and I'm not quite fond of this event to begin with. I'll send an application in when this event ends.

Comment

Do you have líne

Comment

@ Gadovi: Truly an honorable response. Event has ended and applications are being considered for three openings.
                          @ Dexstor: The answer you seek is posted in the first message. Kindly let me know how to make it easier to see or stand-out.

Updated guild stats.
                          True Honor Guild

Comment

True to his word, Zealo Mystic removed two guild mates that elected to not participate in the recent guild event. Despite their non-effort and the three vacant spots, we managed to finish 16th. So, if you are one with honor and is looking for a upward trending guild, then consider applying in-game.
                            Remember, zealo is watching...
                            True Honor Guild

Comment

The Guild Assault Event has concluded and four players elected to not participate. Failing to meet our Mandatory requirement that one must play guild events, they are no longer with us. However, this is an opportunity for one looking for a top twenty guild to join.
                              Hurry, zealo is watching...
                              True Honor Guild

Comment

Working...
                              X