No announcement yet.

Unnatural Selection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everybody in Unsel were/are of the best of people. Time spent in game and on Line chat with everybody are very fond memories!
    Jeloboi The last 5 minute comeback win was indeed pure excitement and still my favorite memory as well. Thanks to JB and all former members of Unsel for all the entertainment.
    Former Member of Unnatural Selection
    Current Member of Relentless

Comment

• Unquestionably one of the best guilds ever. Thank you UnSel for the memories and always being an example of a true HB guild.

Comment

• event commanders would be awesome especialy after tis failed attempt of a guild assault. it would raise every ones morale. not to mention when commanders lvl it gives you free energy. keep them legendary so starting players can replace their epic commanders. the legendary commanders offered now through research are highly priced at 700 summoning emblems or 10k diamonds.... so i vote yes i would love the chance to obtain the king returned or others
        Current Squad,
        Lvl. 130 Paracelsus the Equestrian
        Lvl. 130 Mother Leviathan++
        Lvl. 130 Evershade Spitter++
        Lvl. 130 Feralkin Sharpshooter++
        Lvl. 130 The Oracle++
        Friend code:9S8 JAW2
        Former member and officer of Terravuallen (The 1st!)
        Former member and officer of Saints of HB
        Former member and officer of Elite Scrubs
        Former (but still proud) member and officer of Relentless
        Currently a proud member and officer of
        The Dragonborn

Comment

• Originally posted by CynSkirvin View Post
          event commanders would be awesome especialy after tis failed attempt of a guild assault. it would raise every ones morale. not to mention when commanders lvl it gives you free energy. keep them legendary so starting players can replace their epic commanders. the legendary commanders offered now through research are highly priced at 700 summoning emblems or 10k diamonds.... so i vote yes i would love the chance to obtain the king returned or others
          Please don't necro old threads. You can start up a new topic and link to this one if needed. Closing.
          Device: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+

HonorBound
          - UnSel Guild - Retired - Wiki
          StormBorn - UnSel Alliance - StormBorn Blog

Comment

• I wasn't entirely sure where to post this so decided here was as good a place as any.

The forums aren't likely to remain online forever. The moderator chat has been discontinued from what I can tell. I'm told a skeleton crew will support both games as they continue to make profits. Take from that what you want. I don't know more specifics than that, so please refrain from asking. You can try emailing support as some players have gotten replies to questions that way.

I'm fiercely loyal to a fault. But even my loyalty has limits. I'll still log on to see if a familiar face decided to buy the game or not. This thread almost hit 10k views, which was a personal goal of mine for no good reason.

It's been a pleasure getting to know the community over the past few years and hopefully we all can find a game and a community that makes us happy.

If anyone finds a mobile RPG in Beta that has potential, hit me up.

line ID: dalviancell
            email: dalvian@gmail.com
            Device: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+

HonorBound
            - UnSel Guild - Retired - Wiki
            StormBorn - UnSel Alliance - StormBorn Blog

Comment

• Unnatural Selection is alive again.

Leader is Lord Lucifer, a long term legend of the game, I'm sure you all know him.

We are re-igniting the guild for nostalgia, plus it has as pretty good attack relic (+10% attack bonus to all affinities).

This is a totally no pressure and no drama guild. If you want to play hard when you want but skip events you don't have time for. If you want to play casual. If you want to play arena but not events. If you want a place for your alt account. If you want to reminisce in what used to be the best guild in the game. Whatever you want from the game, join us.

Anyone accepted from any guild or back ground. Only one requirement....have fun.

Comment

Working...
              X