No announcement yet.

Unnatural Selection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Btw, dalvian, I've sent that message to your personal mail, or should I apply to the guild on HB?

Comment

How about my app, @dalvian?

Comment

An update was sent out to all who applied.
        Device: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+

HonorBound
        - UnSel Guild - Retired - Wiki
        StormBorn - UnSel Alliance - StormBorn Blog

Comment

I am sick and tired of joining a guild only to see it become inactive. I would like to find a group of players that enjoy this game as much as I do!

My main HB: Mythic Starwatcher lvl 100
          My in-game name: Dalocalpizzaguy
          My main heroes: Valan the Unforgotten, lvl 100, Fionnul Bonecrusher, lvl 100, Ballow the Redeemer, lvl 100, Ithyox, lvl 100.
          Other heroes: Ryun Storm-of-Vengance lvl 93,, The Shogun lvl 90, Scarlet Grinner lvl 90, 2x Bladelord Caul, lvl 43, 2x Venomlord Noxus lvl 1, Gorg the Bold + (imperfect lvl 75,) Naema the Destroyer + perfect lvl 35, Freydis Garddottir + (imperfect lvl 50)

I will D/L the app as well, ready to move and contribute to the guild! I usually place in the top 50 for events.

Comment

Dawn mourner level 100 plus abyss hb level 105 plus 2 other commanders mizz blackheart level 80 and pyromancer level 57.

Ballow redeemer perfect 6:3. Liashi 4 x 3* evolving. 12 other legendaries. 70 other epic.

Event grinder like a mental patient. Guarantee I contribute top third of event points for guild.

Comment

Great. Looking forward to hearing from UnS soon.

Comment

Originally posted by dalocalpizzaguy View Post
                I am sick and tired of joining a guild only to see it become inactive. I would like to find a group of players that enjoy this game as much as I do!

My main HB: Mythic Starwatcher lvl 100
                My in-game name: Dalocalpizzaguy
                My main heroes: Valan the Unforgotten, lvl 100, Fionnul Bonecrusher, lvl 100, Ballow the Redeemer, lvl 100, Ithyox, lvl 100.
                Other heroes: Ryun Storm-of-Vengance lvl 93,, The Shogun lvl 90, Scarlet Grinner lvl 90, 2x Bladelord Caul, lvl 43, 2x Venomlord Noxus lvl 1, Gorg the Bold + (imperfect lvl 75,) Naema the Destroyer + perfect lvl 35, Freydis Garddottir + (imperfect lvl 50)

I will D/L the app as well, ready to move and contribute to the guild! I usually place in the top 50 for events.
                Check your messages, please, sir!

HonorBound

Comment

I would like to join your guild, here's what I have :

Main HB : Mythic Terra lvl 103 and Spirit lvl 105
                  Name : Frank79
                  Heroes : Perfect Fractured Mourner lvl 100, Almost Perfect Liashi lvl 100, 1* Grinner lvl 100, Perfect Confessor lvl 100, 1* Ithyox lvl 90, 1* Gord lvl 100, Almost Perfect Nameless lvl 100, 1* Asan lvl 100 and many more heroes
                  More then 13000 arena points
                  About to start Leadership 11
                  I'm a F2P so I don't rank in top but I play every events and contribute as much as I can
                  Last edited by raccer79; 11-06-2014, 07:48 AM.

Comment

*** UPDATE ***

Due to being purely focused on the current event, any applicants should have 20x multiplier or higher. We are full at the moment, but are forming up a wait list. Due to time constraints, not every applicant will receive a personal response during the event. If we like your app you will hear from us. If you are in a guild and prefer to apply privately, you can private message dalvian.

HonorBound

Comment

Hi, I'm an old time member of serenity, but I feel as if there losing the will to stay competitive. One of your members recommended you guys to join, so here's my application.
                      I do have line installed already, had it for quite some time now.
                      I know I do not meet the requirements but I am trying to grind my way up to then as quickly as possible.
                      my main HB is a lvl 90 shadow knight
                      my in game name is Anakyr40k
                      my main heroes are Gorg the bold(imperfect) lvl 84
                      along with another that I just perfect evolves that I'm still leveling at the moment
                      a lvl 80 inquisitor I got from the 2nd event released
                      a lvl 80 scarlet grinner
                      a lvl 80 battle master lit at 3*
                      I am a very active player and am very competitive, averaging in the top 500 nearly every event
                      thank you for reading and possibly considering me
                      I was sent here by Leonard318

Comment

Hey, Dalvian.

My main HB: Legendary Regent Halifax
                        My in-game name: Faston
                        My main heroes: Valan the Unforgotten(2*), lvl 100, Ithyox, lvl 100, High King Gadr (4*) 100lvl, Bladelord Caul(2*),100lvl Perfect Confessor Fella(100lvl), Revenant of Liashi(4*)(100lvl),
                        Other heroes: Ryun Storm-of-Vengance lvl100 (3*), The Shogun lvl 100(2*), Scarlet Grinner lvl 100 (1*), Derrick the Silent(100) and other not so hard legendaries.

I will D/L the app as well, ready to move and contribute to the guild! I usually place in the top 50-100 for events. Thank you.

Comment

*** UPDATE ***

Our guild is full. Good luck out there!
                          Last edited by dalvian; 12-12-2014, 03:50 AM.

HonorBound

Comment

Edited first post and last update to include new requirements to join. We will hit 100m very soon, so if anyone wants a lunar knight (and meets our criteria), apply asap.

HonorBound

Comment

Looking to join... Strong resume strong grinder I play all day everyday 15x multiplier for the event

Comment

Updated to reflect accomplishments, relics and recruiting requirements. Happy holidays, eh!

HonorBound

Comment

Working...
                                X