No announcement yet.

Unnatural Selection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huge congratulations to two of our oldest and most respected members on achieving big milestones in the game recently:

~ First player (Unishiba) to exceed 100,000 total Honor ~

~ First player (Jeloboi) to exceed 10,000 Win Streak ~

Device: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+

HonorBound
    - UnSel Guild - Retired - Wiki
    StormBorn - UnSel Alliance - StormBorn Blog

Comment

Grats on the achievements!
      -K.B-
      Leader of Adult $in

Comment

Originally posted by K.B View Post
        Grats on the achievements!
        Thanks K.B

HonorBound

Comment

We are still seeking a few more bodies who are interested in raids and a long term home while we anxiously await the 12th guild event in the meantime. Join the hit squad!

HonorBound

Comment

In an effort to acquire newer blood, we have drastically lowered what we are looking for in new members. If you have one hero level 90+, are 18+ years of age, speak English (preferred, not required) and are seeking an active, social group of misfits, now is the optimal time to join. Don't let a guild lock in the upcoming event prevent you from having some fun!

For the sake of transparency, all new members who join our guild do so for a trial period; the duration is one guild event (subject to change).

Join the guild with the second best relic ever released!

HonorBound

Comment

Great group of players with tons of experience and advice. Come join a top guild with a friendly environment.
              Former Member of Unnatural Selection
              Current Member of Relentless

Comment

Does age really matter? I think as long as you are a mature, hardworking player you should be able to join any guild.
                I left the game

Comment

Originally posted by Etrius View Post
                  Does age really matter? I think as long as you are a mature, hardworking player you should be able to join any guild.
                  In general, age is an indicator of maturity level. There are exceptions, and those who apply can make it through our approval process despite not meeting our requirements. But on the whole, meeting the requirements is much more easy to do than impress us by other means.

The bottom line is that active, friendly and mature players will be welcomed.

HonorBound

Comment

Can I join ur guild? I'm 30 yrs old and I hate bounty events.

Comment

Originally posted by Jafmus View Post
                      Can I join ur guild? I'm 30 yrs old and I hate bounty events.
                      A good first step is to follow the instructions for applying given in the first post of this thread.

Comment

I dont have time to playe the game more than an hour a day bro, thats why most guilds dint take me in or kick me out soon as im in. I work 10 hrs a day and i have other family commitments :s i know Dalvian wont take me in either so thats why i didnt post my team.

Comment

then why did you try to apply? xD

dalvian So people under 18 can join? I am just curious
                          I left the game

Comment

Just tryin my luck.

Comment

hello friend, i am brazilian, and playing every day honorbound, all my warriors in a level 100, my name in game is isbrabrabra, we participate in another team that already has time standing still, and would love to join their because I long to finish all phases of the game that just need one, and also raise the level of my fighters who are Naema ++, behemoth prime +, aurum, bandit leader +, powerlevel wolf as a leader, I'm 39 years old and want to change the team, I'm waiting

Comment

Space in our guild is limited now. I'd highly recommend any interested players follow instructions and it's generally bad guild etiquette to mass apply to several guilds. I'm reluctant to reply to anyone who can't follow instructions.

I hope everyone finds a supportive guild they can have fun joining!

HonorBound

Comment

Working...
                                X