No announcement yet.

Unnatural Selection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you friend, really did not realize the requirements right, because I'm new to the forum, thanks for listening, and if one day I can help su guild thank, greetings.

Comment

Our guild has filled up recently, but we will continue to seek out exceptional active players who want to have fun in raids, events and skirmish!
      Device: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+

HonorBound
      - UnSel Guild - Retired - Wiki
      StormBorn - UnSel Alliance - StormBorn Blog

Comment

IGN: HighTimes&RedEyes
        Cmd Lv: 50 but able to level to 70 (saving so I can use the energy each time I level for Events ;D)
        Current Guild: 2High2Game, my own Guild.

Currently don't have Line App but willing to install when needed
        IGN: HighTimes&RedEyes
        Guild: Unnatural Selection <3
        Current Favorite Squad Member: Grumlink "smash smash smash"
        Life Motto: Hakuna Matata
        Extras: Top Lane Teemo OP

Friend Code: 73H - JW63

Comment

Updated to reflect changes and our recent ranking in guild events. Space is becoming limited again, so if you're interested in joining the oldest guild in HonorBound, please apply soon!

HonorBound

Comment

i'm waiting this moment, i am here and playing every day, I'll wait for this opportunity

Comment

We have faced a similar fate as your guild with inactivity. We enjoyed the good fights against HOD and your squads. I understand that there may have been a soft agreement to possibly merge in the past. We have the utmost repect for your team. If there is any interest in working to form an alliance, possibly active guild and sister guild please let us know. Lord lucifer has a broken IPad! But will be back soon😜And most of our officers have become legends😇. We are restructuring as you can imagine.

Mystic Dragon Lord - The DragonBorn

Comment

hi first of all, excuse me for the English i'm Mexican
                I'm using markooo310 I play every day and now I do not have guild
                I have punctuation in the arena of 4953
                I'm level 70 and soon I'll upload my rank
                I am everyday player and I want to join the guild better
                that I have a responsibility to improve the game and to contribute to events
                I hope your answer waiting for an opportunity

Comment

We have 5 spots open and something new is coming. If you feel you can slay a dragon or need a friendly home, now is the time to join and reap the rewards!

Bring it on!!

HonorBound

Comment

U know in 5 months from now, i bet all the guilds in the game will merge into one, as there wont be a lot of active players then, from the looks of it. That's like armageddon to me. Ouch. Hope that never happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Jafmus View Post
                      U know in 5 months from now, i bet all the guilds in the game will merge into one, as there wont be a lot of active players then, from the looks of it. That's like armageddon to me. Ouch. Hope that never happens.
                      That's what players have been saying since we formed UnSel 15 months ago. It's been speculated that big mergers and super-guilds are the future. I agree that they can be effective if done right, but I fail to see the requirement for it. There's something to be said for a relatively small group of closely knit players.

HonorBound

Comment

Can you add me on LINE? Mysticdragonlord... Would like to chat about guilds.

Comment

Originally posted by DragonLeader View Post
                          Can you add me on LINE? Mysticdragonlord... Would like to chat about guilds.
                          Sure thing! I also have wechat, should anyone prefer that over LINE. Had to keep in touch with our allies in dragonborn.

HonorBound

Comment

My WeChat is same. Mysticdragonlord

Comment

Are you same name there?

Comment

Hi,I am looking to join a new guild due to my current guild being a tad too inactive (having almost 10x more tokens than all other guild members combined is somewhat depressing).
                                I bring daily activity, especially during guild events, plenty of experience from an older account of mine (which I lost temporarily due to a bug, so I started from scratch). Of course, I am absolutely fine with installing a communications app.
                                However, I am not willing to invest real-life money due to bad experiences with getting zero support when my old account broke.

In-Game Name:
                                Nifrisios

List all my commanders/levels:
                                Primal default, 103 (Current main commander, to be replaced later when my Squad is completed)
                                The King Returned, 42 (Potential replacement)
                                Abyssal default, 30 (Capped on 30, for events)
                                Terra default, 10 (Capped on 10, for events and the arena)
                                Halfway done saving for an improved commander to summon.

Previous guilds:
                                Rising Cross

Current guild:
                                Enlightened Ones

Current Squad:
                                Still working on it. Mana/Slow-based build with 17 starting mana (without relics) to initiate fights with a powerful spell.
                                Primal default commander (Level 103)
                                Icythyox (Level 100, perfect evo)
                                Gorg The Bold (Level 101, perfect evo)
                                Godsworn Shaman (Level 98, nigh-perfect from 2 lvl 100 3*-Shamans, to be replaced when a good replacement is found)
                                Madminded Jerichan (To be replaced after current event by Devoted Eskele The Blessed)

I am also sporting a 30-hero-team of epic/legendary heroes covering all combinations of classes and elements around level 40-50 that do quests and are ready to be used in events together with The King Returned if they bring event bonuses.

I can answer any further questions if needed.
                                Last edited by Infrisios; 06-27-2015, 02:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X