• Show
Clear All

• dalvian
    started a topic Unnatural Selection

Unnatural Selection

Unnatural Selection

Leader: dalvian
    Officers: TahoWF Wulfthorne Lump gregberg823 thinker25

Born in early 2014, our guild was formed to collect a group of like-minded individuals to share information and help improve the game. We are an international guild with a culture focused on having fun using teamwork and effective time management.

Our accomplishments in Guild Events:

Darkrealm Portal (2014-08-14) #2
    Primal Sacrifice (2014-10-03) #1
    Guild Bounty Hunt (2014-11-10) #1
    Saurian Portal (2014-12-04) #1
    Vampire Guild Bounty (2015-01-15) #1
    Guild Assault (2015-01-28) #3
    Redfrost Portal (2015-02-06) #2
    Pirate Bounty Hunt (2015-02-25) #8
    Guild Assault 2 (2015-03-13) #5
    Bestial Bounty (2015-04-07) #7
    Darkrealm Portal 2 (2015-04-16) #4
    Guild Assault 3 (2015-05-27) #9
    Saurian Portal 2 (2015-06-26) #6
    Pirate Bounty 2 (2015-07-10) #3
    Guild Assault 4 (2015-08-26) #3
    Darkrealm Portal 3 (2015-09-10) #3
    Guild Bounty 6 (2015-09-24) #6
    Guild Assault 5 (2015-10-22)
    Guild Portal 4 (2015-11-19)
    Guild Bounty 7 (2015-12-08) #10

~ Guild Relics ~

~ First guild (UnSel) to exceed 1,000,000 total Honor ~

~ First player (Unishiba) to exceed 100,000 total Honor ~

~ First player (Jeloboi) to exceed 10,000 Win Streak ~

Gold Seals: 2144
    Red Seals: 200
    Green Seals: 400

We are no longer recruiting. If you are a friend or know someone in the guild, reach out to us here on the forums by replying here or private message dalvian and we might let you come hang out with us.

Good luck and may the grind vortex leave your souls intact!
    Last edited by dalvian; 01-08-2016, 10:28 AM.

• Fraggle
    replied
    Unnatural Selection is alive again.

Leader is Lord Lucifer, a long term legend of the game, I'm sure you all know him.

We are re-igniting the guild for nostalgia, plus it has as pretty good attack relic (+10% attack bonus to all affinities).

This is a totally no pressure and no drama guild. If you want to play hard when you want but skip events you don't have time for. If you want to play casual. If you want to play arena but not events. If you want a place for your alt account. If you want to reminisce in what used to be the best guild in the game. Whatever you want from the game, join us.

Anyone accepted from any guild or back ground. Only one requirement....have fun.

Leave a comment:

• dalvian
    replied
    I wasn't entirely sure where to post this so decided here was as good a place as any.

The forums aren't likely to remain online forever. The moderator chat has been discontinued from what I can tell. I'm told a skeleton crew will support both games as they continue to make profits. Take from that what you want. I don't know more specifics than that, so please refrain from asking. You can try emailing support as some players have gotten replies to questions that way.

I'm fiercely loyal to a fault. But even my loyalty has limits. I'll still log on to see if a familiar face decided to buy the game or not. This thread almost hit 10k views, which was a personal goal of mine for no good reason.

It's been a pleasure getting to know the community over the past few years and hopefully we all can find a game and a community that makes us happy.

If anyone finds a mobile RPG in Beta that has potential, hit me up.

line ID: dalviancell
    email: dalvian@gmail.com

Leave a comment:

• dalvian
    replied
    Originally posted by CynSkirvin View Post
    event commanders would be awesome especialy after tis failed attempt of a guild assault. it would raise every ones morale. not to mention when commanders lvl it gives you free energy. keep them legendary so starting players can replace their epic commanders. the legendary commanders offered now through research are highly priced at 700 summoning emblems or 10k diamonds.... so i vote yes i would love the chance to obtain the king returned or others
    Please don't necro old threads. You can start up a new topic and link to this one if needed. Closing.

Leave a comment:

• CynSkirvin
    replied
    event commanders would be awesome especialy after tis failed attempt of a guild assault. it would raise every ones morale. not to mention when commanders lvl it gives you free energy. keep them legendary so starting players can replace their epic commanders. the legendary commanders offered now through research are highly priced at 700 summoning emblems or 10k diamonds.... so i vote yes i would love the chance to obtain the king returned or others

Leave a comment:

• Kid Clutch
    replied
    Unquestionably one of the best guilds ever. Thank you UnSel for the memories and always being an example of a true HB guild.

Leave a comment:

• Leonard319
    replied
    Everybody in Unsel were/are of the best of people. Time spent in game and on Line chat with everybody are very fond memories!
    Jeloboi The last 5 minute comeback win was indeed pure excitement and still my favorite memory as well. Thanks to JB and all former members of Unsel for all the entertainment.

Leave a comment:

• dalvian
    replied
    As a tribute to all the members who made this guild what it was, here's a sloppy list of past members:

0riel
    12inchwinner
    ajemon [4#!)A$]
    Almighty Dragonator
    AndreiBratu
    AndySD
    Antiak
    appletong
    Ariokh88 - veles88
    aris46
    Arthanor
    bcd1024
    BigBacon
    blitz24
    bloodb
    BMCOUCH
    Braym
    CarlosDanger
    Chronistic
    Cochese
    Costin
    daeks
    Dalocalpizzaguy
    dalvian
    Dark Rin
    Darth Calculus - Lord Azrael
    Deliciao
    Denimeru
    DerpTurtle
    Don Kennan
    Donalbaine
    Draco Volan
    EdragonT
    EmeraldPrism
    Ethan
    Exerath
    Factoo
    Faston
    Felice
    firedood
    fitzacuffs
    Fokstar
    GhostChili
    Godguard
    Gregberg
    HarleyQuinn - Purple Ranger
    Hebes
    HouseJunkie
    HTRedEyes
    hydinaces
    Igneous
    Infinity 4e4
    Jay (subatomic)
    Jeloboi
    Juggerrnautt
    kegrun
    Kobelicious
    Krom the Barbarian
    Leonard319
    Liquid
    Lord Azrael
    Lord toom
    LordSmedley
    LUMP77777
    MadCouchDisease
    magog
    Mantra
    Methoss
    Narjiik
    Non name joe - Notsew
    Pelleje
    PMF
    puup face
    Raenius
    Ray-n-Bow
    Reliance
    RobertFcf
    samevo
    scottydont (Cough Guy)
    Scrag
    seohyunGG - jikia
    Shadowood66
    shiram
    Skrillex
    Splur
    SteamedRice
    Swerixen
    TahoWF
    thebaboy
    thekevmon
    ThisntSC2
    True2
    TyFriedRice
    Umutdo
    Unishiba
    VanillaThunder5
    veles88
    Vinsanity08
    weth8
    Wkdunreal
    Wolverine18
    Wulfthorne
    Zaizai
    Zanderinos

It's not 100% accurate as I stopped spreadsheeting data at the end of 2014, but it'll do. Extra special shout out to .salt. and StarkIce from beta!

Leave a comment:

• Wulfthorne
    replied
    A truly sad day since my guild, the only guild I have known in this game, is retiring.

To current and past members of Unnatural selection I salute you. You were the best thing about this game. I wish you all the best.
    Last edited by Wulfthorne; 01-07-2016, 02:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dalvian
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan.K View Post
    So 2 community mods leave in two months, HB is hemorrhaging players.
    I'm still very much around. I'm sorry my post sounded a bit like a farewell. It was meant as a farewell from the guild to the community. Some have moved on but quite few of our crew aren't going anywhere. I guess you could say we are collectively waiting for inspiration to log on again.

I do admit that letting guilds become larger than 50 players removed all fun from the game for us.

I still hate donations.

Leave a comment:

• Dan.K
    replied
    So 2 community mods leave in two months, HB is hemorrhaging players. Do you maybe, just maybe think, its because the game was abandoned by developers? No new aspects of the game in months except for ever evolving hero's?

If you guys don't learn from this, your stormborn is going to fail too. Listen to the falling leaves or you will never be ready for winter.

Leave a comment:

• Und3rtaker
    commented on 's reply
    Nope, I'm still waiting for JB's respond =(

• Jeloboi
    replied
    Originally posted by dalvian View Post
    We are officially retiring from the game. It's been fun!

To our friends who are looking for a retirement home, feel free to apply. Most of us still hang out in chats and a few groups have moved onto other games.

This final guild event we came in 10th place and I'm proud that we are the only guild in the game that can say we finished in the top 10 for every single guild event from inception to our retirement.

Good luck to those still grinding in the vortex!

I just login to give respect to my guild [Unnatural Selection]! Props to all UnSel members, my friends! Cheers

Surely I'll cherish all the memories we did (The last 5-minute left we beat The Dragonborn - that's the sweetest ).

Thru good and bad times we stick together like a family.

And to all other guilds out there, you guys are good but UnSel is better.

Peace!

PS: Hopefully we can all play again together.

Edit: I've been away for I think 8mos already but still Top 19 on Leaderboard. LOL

-jeloboi
    Last edited by Jeloboi; 01-05-2016, 08:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MagicKagawa
    replied
    No words, dalvian, just tears and respect. Been a solid inspiration for many, I am sure See you in SB!

Leave a comment:

• Buschka
    replied
    Ouch!

This is sad news. The vortex will whisper the name of UnSel Guild until the winds of time cease their motion.
    Thanks for helping to make this game an excellent place to spend time for the past year plus...

Good Luck!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X