Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rise of The Ancients (RoTA) thread

The History of RoTA and The Ancients

RoTA was established in March 2015 by The Ancient Ones, TAO, one of the original guilds in the game. There was a desire to branch out and as a result ZeAd and I were sent out to multiply and be fruitful :-)

ZeAd went on to establish Ancient Acorns, AA, as he really liked to help people build their game. As Capt Tightpants took over as GM, the acorns changed to become a guild for relaxed players who just want their daily doses of HB but don't care to grind too much.

Today the alliance The Ancients covers RoTA, AA and KoR, Knights of RoTA. TAO is now retired and KoR is the training guild of The Ancients.

All three active guilds have their own ways but we are united in sharing information and in sharing the original charter of The Ancient Ones - that it should be fun to play HonorBound and that games aren't just for kids.

Joining The Ancients

Common for all three guilds is a group of mature players who wants to have fun without being met with requirements for score or donations. You are also not expected to spend money.
    We all chip in the best we can and know people have lives outside of this online app. We expect you to tell us if you can't play an event, though, as we do take our fun seriously.

If you want to play with us consider which guild to join:

Rise of the Ancients: You should have a legendary commander and be ready to do events
    Knights of RoTA: You have at least 4 slots open and want to grow fast.
    Ancient Acorns: You just want to hang out with cool people and do a bit of event.

Get in touch with me here or on the LINE chat app, Id: Nuller, or take your chances as Pending.

Last edited by Nuller; 02-04-2016, 02:29 AM.
    GM, Rise of The Ancients and Ancient Acorns

So basically you copied HOD
    Come to the abyss and hasikit will show mercy on you when we rule all. Currently recruiting active, strong, event players with decent honour. What's app required as communication is key! Contact me or pm me to apply.

My LINE - Abyss_Rules_All

Comment

AbyssWalker.. do you see me coming in to the Hasikit chat, posting "Oh.. well you guys just copied.. XXX' or what not?

One, I disagree with you, as we didn't 'just copy HOD'.. If hydro thinks I just 'copied HOD' then that's between him and me and he can tell me so...

If you have nothing good to say then don't say it in our thread.
      Guildmaster, The Ancient Ones
      Guild thread on shortcut: http://forums.shortcutcentral.org/th...es-lv-15.1836/
      TAO Guild thread on JB forum: http://forum.juiceboxmobile.com/foru...nes-tao-thread
      RoTA Guild thread on JB forum: http://forum.juiceboxmobile.com/foru...ts-rota-thread

Comment

Originally posted by AbyssWalker534 View Post
        So basically you copied HOD
        Also, this concept has been around long before HOD or Honorbound.

You really shouldn't be on someone's recruitment thread outside applying or complimenting the guild.

Good job at launching ROTA Boog!
        Harbingers of Death! : The rebirth will soon be at hand.
        ~Legendary Artists, and Death is our Canvas!~

Comment

Originally posted by Booger73 View Post
          AbyssWalker.. do you see me coming in to the Hasikit chat, posting "Oh.. well you guys just copied.. XXX' or what not?

One, I disagree with you, as we didn't 'just copy HOD'.. If hydro thinks I just 'copied HOD' then that's between him and me and he can tell me so...

If you have nothing good to say then don't say it in our thread.
          Sorry man just wondering sorry XD
          Come to the abyss and hasikit will show mercy on you when we rule all. Currently recruiting active, strong, event players with decent honour. What's app required as communication is key! Contact me or pm me to apply.

My LINE - Abyss_Rules_All

Comment

We were planning it already when HoD launched their new structure. Great minds think alike :-) It's a common structure both within the world of sports and business.

Comment

Want to catch the eye of a top 10 guild? Play for Rise of the Ancients during the coming guild event and show us what you've got!

This once we accept in-game applicants.

Comment

No guild lock during event. You can still join us! #36 and rising!

Comment

We placed #18 in the Navy event, our first.

Our offer still stands for now: Apply in-game with your best squad, no questions asked, and you can show us during the next guild event, why you should be considered for full guild membership and potentially a spot in TAO (placed #3 in Navy event).

Comment

Hey I'm level 73 and my IGN is Noortain. I'm currently part of an almost active open guild and have been looking for an active guild thats friendly and does more than just sit around. I'm a daily player thats now attempting to work on my team. I'm currently working on the perfecdt evolutions of godsworn shaman, stone troll, and servitor thresher. I got these three in an elite mass summon after saving up a bunch of elite runes and got 2 trolls and had a shaman already. I'm in the east coast of NA and I like helping newer players and such and would like to at least be considered for a spot! I also donate most of my unused hero's that i dont need and have tons of epics for no reason other than lucky captures!

Comment

Hi Noortain,

Check your messages if you haven't already.

Comment

Hey Nuller, I am currently in ROTA and would like to ask if I could help recruit. SpikeV1 i think recruits on facebook but recently theres been many requests for a guild all with lvl90+ and daily playing. For example, one of our newest additions Keepman is from FB. I was wondering if I could help along with you guys? Either yes or no, thank you guys very much. ROTA is a awesome guild

Legacy30

Comment

I know you're with us :-) And we do have a few more slots, so absolutely! I'll send you a PM here.

Comment

Bump! Still room for more fun players...

Comment

If you are a mature player, come join the other Ancients :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X