No announcement yet.

Rise of The Ancients (RoTA) thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pakkou, seems I picked you up I read your post :-)
    GM, Rise of The Ancients and Ancient Acorns

Comment

Oh boy! What an event! 1.5 days in, the guildies decides to go for threshold mythic. And we got it! Though I admit to being ready to puke from HB overload towards the end.

I can't promise we'll do it again anytime soon. I can only promise a guild with an average age of 30 where the main objective is to have fun and help each other learn more about HB. As always we have cleared out the inactives (or nearly inactives) and have a few slots open. Contact me here, on LINE (ID: Nuller) or take your chances in the pending line. We do need you to be at least lvl 70.

Comment

We are full to the brim in RoTA right now as is Ancient Acorns, but contact me if you want to join or apply to our training Knights of RoTA.

Comment

And as always we have a couple of open slots after an event. We're looking for players matching our average age of 30 who pretty much play daily, like raids and look on events as a great occasion to hang out with friends and have fun.

In the best of worlds, you have a second commander ready and LINE installed. Contact me here, on LINE (Id: Nuller) or take your chances as pending if you want to play with us :-)

Comment

Another fun event, though it took some work to land the mythic threshold, but as long as you are in good company... :-)

We only have one slot open in Rise of the Ancient after this event and possibly one in Ancient Acorns so we won't be picking people up from the pending list this time for the top 10 and top 25 guilds. If you feel you belong with us, contact me here or on LINE (ID: Nuller). Or apply to Knights of RoTA for future promotion options.

Comment

Did you run alone in your guild during the test event yesterday?

In The Ancients we believe in the future of HonorBound and 50 out of 60 people in Rise of the Ancients put up a score during the first 24 hrs of the event. So if you are looking for an active guild of mature players, get in touch with me here or on LINE (Id: Nuller) and we'll see which of our two guilds is the best fit for you. There are only a few openings in Rise of the Ancients, at least until after a full guild event, but we do have room in Ancient Acorns so you won't be left out in the cold :-)

Comment

We have room for a couple more players who wants to hold event parties with us in a guild with the average age of 30. We do need you to have all five slots open and be 15+ yrs but other than that we are just looking for people who thinks it's fun to run and want help to grow strong.

Contact me here, on LINE (Id: Nuller) or take your chances in Pending.

Comment

As a newbie in this guild and the game itself, they are very helpful people and they would spend their time helping you if you are in trouble like in a particular mission or something else. I find out that they are easy going people and they like to chat via line and during the previous event (pirate bounty), most of the Rotans and AA are active and contributed amazingly so they arent useless heavy weights I would recommend for everyone who meets the requirement to join the guild and have a fun experience in the game.

Shout Out to Nuller, Mitth and the Rotans

Comment

Just bumbing the thread :-)

The Ancients family is still Ancient Acorns in top 25 and Rise of the Ancients in top 10. Average age app 30 yrs so the name still fits. Ancient Acorns welcomes people starting out and active but very casual players. As long as you put up some kind of score for guild events, you'll never get booted. Rise of the Ancients is for those looking for more adrenaline. You won't ever find us in top 3 but you'll find us in The Lounge, hanging out and having fun.

Comment

The fun is back! The Rotans were rocking and the Acorns were rolling! There are a couple of free slots in both guilds so hit me up here, on LINE (id: Nuller) or take your chances in pending if you want to join the family :-)

Comment

Hi, I've been playing the past few months and just left my guild during this current event because our active members were recruited away by a top guild mid-event. I've read this post before and thought I'd try Ancient Acorns before others. Seems chill, a good fit, and yes I believe I am ancient (40, with kids!). I'm pretty active during events, somewhat active other days. Not a ton of mythics but working on my legendaries and looking to grow (commanders @ 100). Sorry but I'm f2p only. Game ID is Bbbbbbb.
                        Last edited by Bbbbbbb; 10-02-2016, 02:47 AM.

Comment

And I just picked you up :-) We are mostly f2p - in RoTA as well.

Comment

Bounty is almost over and we'll have a couple of seats free at the family table in both low requirement, top 25 Ancient Acorns and in top 10 Rise of the Ancients. As always 'we won cause we had fun' :-D

Play with silly 40 year olds and a female guild master running the lot if you too are a tramp who was born to run :-)

Comment

RoTA is still doing what we do best - having fun :-) Casual top 10 for immature adults and when real life gets too busy we have Ancient Acorns in top 25.

Message me here, on LINE (Id: Nuller) or take your chances in Pending.

Comment

Hi guys im new player(started playing this game week ago) and i wish to join some active guild. I found you guys in a post and i'm 17 years old. i'm 40 level and i will appreciate to find some help in this game.

Comment

Working...
                                X