Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things in the Works

Hi All,

We've been really busy here at KHG, working to improve the Honorbound code base to make the game more stable and let us create new experiences. Many of the recent changes may not be very visible as a player, but hopefully you've noticed small changes like the leaderboards loading much faster.

Here's what's we have coming up:
    • Based on player feedback, we're tweaking the dragon slayer heroes
    • We're planning to the Lunar Dragon Launch prizes in the next 2 weeks
    • A new solo capture event is in the works for March
    • In April, we'll have a new Phasmer's takeover event where you'll be able to use your saved up Elite runes for a chance to win Mythics (including Commanders)
    Arena Season 2 is still in the works, too. I don't have a timeline on it, as we've run into lots of fun little issues in trying to modify the Arena systems. I'll post more information when I have it.

Cheers!
    Tyler

Can we expect new mythics and commanders from the Phasmers takeover event or just the same content, personally I am fine with either one (glad to get rid of my crappy epic commander), but some new mythic characters and commanders would be great.

Comment

Thanks for the update Tyler. It's amazing how just a couple of paragraphs will keep us all engaged and feeling positive about the changes you're making.

Karin is doing a fantastic job as community rep, but it counts for even more when you post here so please don't be a stranger!

Comment

Originally posted by Trollsis View Post
        Can we expect new mythics and commanders from the Phasmers takeover event or just the same content, personally I am fine with either one (glad to get rid of my crappy epic commander), but some new mythic characters and commanders would be great.
        The tradition of Phasmer's Takeover is to add some existing heroes not usually in the pool and improve the drop rate for the good stuff for that time. Won't be hard to improve the present pool for that special Takeover :-)

Comment

Would phasmer's takeover event allow players to exchange elite runes for resistance gear? Say a +3,000 fire resistance ring?

Comment

If you have the ability to upgrade the elite rune pack for a Phasmer takeover.... why not just upgrade it permanently? Its 2 years outdated and desperately needs refreshing with current heroes. Just a thought.

Comment

It'll be a seperate pack, only for Elite runes. I believe the idea is to make Phasmer return regularly and offer a different pool when he does. In that case, we'll probably all just save our runes anyway.

Comment

What kind of tweaks are we to expect with the dragon slayer heroes? Are abilities changing? Power level? Will decent heroes be added to the pool that we can use the awarded raid runes on?
                Former Member of Unnatural Selection
                Current Member of Relentless

Comment

The abilities on the existing heroes will be changed. As this sentence will cause more questions, please wait with them until there is a seperate post about it shortly :-)

Comment

Its time for NEW event bosses. Its boring... change boss plz.

Comment

Capture event is scheduled for tomorrow. Anything your customers might want to be aware of? Anything I might be able to share with my guild mates?

Comment

Working...
                      X