Game is down

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game is down

Following the finish of the event, the game has been locked by a failed purchase offer. This has been reported directly to KHG and we are waiting for help. There is no need to send a ticket.

How long might this take

Comment

Hi all,

Game function was restored at about 1:30pm PST today.

The issue was related to new server side tools we've been building (ironically, to help avoid such situations). We believe the bug was introduced as we've been making changes to several systems to support new content coming up. We'll review the tooling code and make sure this doesn't happen again.

Sorry for the downtime.
      Tyler

Comment

Every game that I have ever played has given its players compensation whenever they have maintenance or other issues that cause the game to be unavailable. Is this idea foreign to you guys? It might sound like people asking for free stuff but you would be surprised how small things like that make your customers actually think you care about them.
        Friend Code : LWR-AWS9
        Favorite Hero : Infernius, as the Mad King once said, "Burn them all"
        Former Member of Heart of Oak (never forget your first), UnSel (Dalvian is a legend), Relentless (brief but fun).
        Current Member of Wherever the Hell I Feel Like at the Time

Comment

Originally posted by cecilnarron View Post
          Every game that I have ever played has given its players compensation whenever they have maintenance or other issues that cause the game to be unavailable. Is this idea foreign to you guys? It might sound like people asking for free stuff but you would be surprised how small things like that make your customers actually think you care about them.
          I actually thought there was going to be compensation, but it seems like that wasn't true. And as Cecilnarron said I've always seen compensation when the game goes down temporarily, but now I can't say that.
          Do you want a challenge or do you want to win?
          Respectfully Fallen.

Comment

It is sad that while the game is undergoing some much needed new content and events, that KHG seems oblivious to the underlying discontent of MANY veteran players. If they expect the delivery of these changes/updates to be seamless, then perhaps they need to stop drinking the punch. So, when the programming gremlin strikes their heavily anticipated content - and the hue and cry of 'that's the last straw' hits like a winter nor'easter in New York, don't be surprised. Funny how a paragraph written here, or a few tokens of compensation can stem the tide of discontent.
            True Honor Guild

Comment

keep releasing $100 packs though . Those are never broken hahaha

Comment

Working...
              X