No announcement yet.

Prizes will be delayed for PvP and event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I didn't get my arena rewards either, also I was wondering while your at it with the checking for hackers, in the world map can you fix the arrows you have to press to fight the next monster? Sometimes you won't be able to press them because there out of sight or on the other side of the map. I also had one more idea, do you think that you can start like every week adding new heros to the game because now it's just the same old monsters from the get go.

Much appreciated

Comment

Last thing XD, making diamonds a bit more accessible would be great also because it's absurd how hard it is to get more then 10 diamonds in the game without paying for them which I do not do.

Comment

I'm intrigued. What constitutes a cheat? Finding the best way to score heavily is the nature of the game isn't it? Unless you are talking about clock manipulation or using some software glitch.

Comment

It is covered in Terms of Use, https://juiceboxgames.squarespace.com/termsofuse

Comment

NOW the arena rewards are out. I'll you all know as soon as I have more info.

Comment

I still havent got the arena rewards

Comment

Be sure to check your total as there is no popup for arena diamonds. They are added without further notice.

Comment

What are the new arena awards? Is it the same 30 prizes over and over again. Also any word on when the portal rewards will be given out? Thanks for all your updates and everything you all do there to make this game the best it can be

Comment

I did still nothing also my guild has not got anything either

Comment

I was told by Tyler the arena prizes went out. But he also said his internet is glitchy today.

Event prizes are not out yet. I will post here when I have more information.

Comment

Event prizes should go out some time Friday (Friday Pacific time). All players have been checked. Anyone flagged will be notified in private as unsual. There will not be posted a leader board.
                        Last edited by Karin; 03-30-2017, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Thanks Karin,
                          All we need now is a lawyer to translate all that legal gobbldygook. Cant imagine why anyone would want to reverse engineer or hack a game which does not supply any financial reward.
                          Regards

Comment

Hi All,

The event rewards were just paid out.

We apologize for the delay. We had received a large enough number of cheat complaints that we felt it was necessary to dig further before releasing the rewards.

Also, in order to avoid these types of delays going forward, we're changing the cheat policy for events going forward. Rather than attempting to remove flagged scores from current events, we'll go ahead and payout the prizes based on the final scores as they are reported at the end of the event. Following the event, we'll conduct our cheat investigations, and if anyone is flagged, they will be handled separately. Punishments will involve bans from future events, removal of event prizes, and possible permanent bans. We'll make a separate announcement with the policy details.

Cheers!
                            Tyler

Comment

Working...
                            X