Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mythic The Withered as Rampage Collection prize

Hi Honorbound!

After more than 4 years of faithful service, The Withered has been granted an extreme make-over and the Collection prize is now a mythic version of The Withered. The team decided to keep his name and story in honor of his iconic status, being one of the very first legendaries in the game.

The original plan was to reset the collection but that has not been possible at this time.

To claim the mythic The Withered, pick the pack in Shop that says RAMPAGE MYTHIC, not the old one. The price of 1mill diamonds means you are not supposed to pay to summon the beasts but to capture them. So tap exactly on the Collection bar to see how many beasts you are missing or to claim your prize.

If you plan to catch enough beasts to make a 3* of him, please note the guidelines for how to evolve a 3* mythic, https://forum.honorboundgame.com/for...lve-a-3-mythic

Click image for larger version  Name:	462155F3-BC15-4F5B-8368-9731BD60B73D.png Views:	1 Size:	1.10 MB ID:	121269

The Withered, abilities: Blessed Defense, Furious Roar, Lance
    Last edited by Karin; 01-23-2018, 12:49 AM.

We will get mythic when we will be able to capture heroes. And to do that we must be able to get a chance to capture heroes. And 1 year of playing I have seen only 4 heroes till date. So how do you expect me to capture them?

Comment

Hey Karin! I made this account just to comment lol. Do the Rampage Crystal and Bloodletter ever show up? I have been trying to capture them for 3 months but they never showed up!
      Last edited by Dvvalin; 12-13-2018, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Hi! The pack isn't meant to run out and has been extended. The Rampage beasts show up at exactly the same time all the time so these two probably appear while you are sleeping. You should be able to get players in other time zones help you figure out when they appear.

Comment

This schedule may still be valid: http://honorbound-juicebox.wikia.com...age_Collection

Comment

Originally posted by Dvvalin View Post
            Hey Karin! I made this account just to comment lol. Do the Rampage Crystal and Bloodletter ever show up? I have been trying to capture them for 3 months but they never showed up!
            Rampaging Element is 5:00pm-8:00pm EST on Thursday.

Rampaging Bloodletter is 5:00pm-8:00pm EST on Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by NCJoe97 View Post

Rampaging Element is 5:00pm-8:00pm EST on Thursday.

Rampaging Bloodletter is 5:00pm-8:00pm EST on Friday.
              I see! Thank you very much Karin & Joe.

Comment

Working...
              X