This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phaydramynn View Post
    So....why doesn't Danielle the Firebrand have anything "FIRE" going for her? Just wondering.....
    Lol. Good point.
    Officer of Rise of the Ancients.
    Former member of The Ancient Ones.

Comment

Arena Season 3 starts in exactly 14 hours and 1 minute as I am writing this! So next week we'll see the honor bonuses again...

Comment

Looks good but with another 2 commanders on offer many of us will have 10, 15 or 20 plus of them. We need to be able to donate or banish them.
        If anyone is stupid enough to get rid of all their commanders and void their game that is their own fault.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin.gifford@sky.com View Post
          Looks good but with another 2 commanders on offer many of us will have 10, 15 or 20 plus of them. We need to be able to donate or banish them.
          If anyone is stupid enough to get rid of all their commanders and void their game that is their own fault.
          While I obviously agree with you on this, it has to be done carefully.
          1) You shouldn't be able get rid of the comm in your squad. Also I am sure your initial comm must be marked, as your background is associated to him, so it should be able to get it blocked too.
          2) Allow get rid of comms, but do not allow to summon them back again. Last thing I want is everybody with unlimited energy and arena. And with 70 emblem comms that is a real risk.
          Officer of Rise of the Ancients.
          Former member of The Ancient Ones.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin.gifford@sky.com View Post
            ​​​​​​I would do that manuel. To give out opportunity to contact support. Than support will delete them. It could be paared with ^gold membership^.... To have a better support and priority for gold membership.... Let's pay for for it

Comment

Promising Rewards
              Last edited by Gantzz; 04-28-2018, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Could AH do the math again. We are far away to get 340mil score by end from season 3... And give out a new finish date
                ​​

Comment

I was told by KHG that this was exactly why they did not publish the thresholds in advance - because they knew people would worry too much and spend too much time doing so. Nothing has been changed in the programming from season 2, so relax, play and expect it to work exactly the same. I reached I got my top rank weeks before the deadline and I was only around #50.

Comment

20 days to research the Green just Ghost! I thought that this had been changed for season 3.

Comment

As some experienced, or heard of, arena fights were glitching badly last week for the 24 people that had reached the 41 million. They could not rank up and the game restarted after each fight if they could fight at all. As the guild reps had been warned, the change to using the actual heroes instead of emblems could not be tested in advance. And it turned out not to work. So AH had to create the same kind of emblems that KHG used last season. That is the situation right now.

Comment

Originally posted by GrumpyG View Post

(Edit) Forgot to mention, researching the rewards will not be necesary, AH made these rewards automatically recieved. So another false point
                        At the moment it is not automatic. To me it still takes 20 days both for The Greenmist Ghost and Ludmilla.

Comment

Please see the post right above.

Comment

Thanks Karin! My post McLoch was made over 2 months ago, when prizes were still in the procedure of direct recieve.

Comment

My apologies and thank you for the answers, I just did not checked the latest posts before to write my own
                              My bad

Comment

Is it public knowledge as to how many bonus arena points we get at various weekly ranks, or is it something which is deliberately undisclosed because it changes? I'm really keen to know how many bonus points we get if we finish the top 32, 20 or 10 weekly. Info on 1, 2, 3 will also be nice, even if it's hardly going to be of use to mere mortals!
                                --------------------------------------
                                IGN : Ian Demonsabre
                                Friend Code : 1HW-6QXW
                                Guild : Adult $in
                                --------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                                X