There may be an issue with ios 12

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There may be an issue with ios 12

I have learned just now that there may be an issue with HonorBound and the new ios 12 version. I've contacted Appholdings and recommend you hold off a bit with upgrading if you use your iPad for playing HonorBound.

The devs are still working on this, along with fixing the issue with iPhone X. It is looking promising but is not ready for update yet.

Comment

Is there any more info on this from your dvelopers? I would like to,update my os

Comment

Ah! I see I only posted on the one under Bugs...

We should expect to see an update in the Playstore within a week, is the latest. Unfortunately they have not been able to fix the iPhone X issues yet (they will continue to work on it) so the fix will be for ios 12.

Comment

Latest on ios 12 is _hopefully_ in the app store next week before the next guild event (it takes a couple of days for Apple to approve once it's submitted)

Comment

Another week has passed and still no patch? Is this really going to happen? I haven't been able to play for 2+ months.

Comment

The ios 12 patch was sent to Apple for review today.

Comment

IMPORTANT: the ios 12 is being released shortly. It will vary how fast it reaches people. I strongly recommend that only people who can’t play because of ios12 update while the Assault event is on.
                The new version has been tested as well as possible but the game is complex. Please report any (new) bugs from this new client to me or Support@honorboundgame.com

Comment

How to turn off automatic update if you want to:

https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?c...K8K5vfc550JJgy

There you have a video, but the instructions are

open Settings app
                  Go to iTunes & App store
                  Unselect Updates

Comment

So I'm wondering if the players who have been waiting almost 4 months for this are going to be compensated in some which they should very well be weather you all care or not we are losing players left and right because of this and that is not right it is because they cannot update and play the game plus some of us don't have our good players and some of these players who are quitting are very good players that spend money so I hope something happens with this soon and I hope that you can all understand all of our frustrations due to this unfortunate situation, thank you for listening and taking the time to read this

Comment

Working...
                    X