No announcement yet.

Hello HonorBound Community!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'The major focus of this upgrade is adding compatibility of HonorBound with iOS 12. You'll see that rolling out quite soon'

Will this happen before the New Year?

Comment

The ios 12 patch was sent to Apple for review today.

Comment

@Austin hey how's it going I'm wondering how we can contact you, first I would like to know if HonorBound is owned by AH how come when you Google a h and apps under them HonorBound is not found also I would like to know well I'm pretty sure everyone else would like to know as well if the people who've been waiting for months for the iOS Apple fix are going to be compensated in some way they very well should be because they cannot play the game plus we don't have our players which is absolutely ridiculous also there are several other things that should be discussed with you as well that you're probably in the dark about that you more than likely do not know about also I'm pretty sure everyone would like to see drop rate percentages for things that we are paying money for I know there are more than several of us who paid $100.00 and more on the ash skull pack and got nothing but legendaries and useless mythics there have already been several Big Spenders and players that have quit and just 2 days ago 326 other big players have quit as well because of the prices for things and the drop rate percentages as well as getting crap prizes every event hopefully you are a real person and not someone just made up I know I would like to know how to contact you and if my gut serves me right we probably won't be hearing responses from you on any of the stuff that we are posting here. Thank you for your time and have a good day or night whatever it is where you are

Comment

Austin is a real person.
          Anyone member of the forum can be reached through PM (personal message).
          Honorbound is listed under AppForge. AppHoldings and AppForge are both under the App Business Ventures umbrella.

Comment

So I'm wondering why my tickets aren't getting taken care of or being responded to support never responds to my tickets or fix anything that's wrong and I want to know why I said it take it in November 7th and I sent it taken in November 8th and it has not been answered or no one has responded yet they never respond or fix anything the only thing that they have done is convert my mega tokens into Dragon marks I'm tired of being treated poorly wrongfully and unfairly it's absolutely ridiculous because I spent a ton of time on this game and I've spent plenty of money it's absolutely ridiculous to treat your players this way especially the ones that help make your paychecks and now we are not receiving our arena points for our battles I'm not the only one who's noticed this so I'm sure you're going to be receiving tickets about that as well I wonder if you're going to answer them I'm not going to send a ticket in about it because none of my tickets ever get answered and nothing I ask about or send tickets in about ever gets fixed you should all really think about what you're doing because you're losing valuable players everyday left and right I have my suspicions of why my tickets are not getting answered or fixed and if my suspicions are correct I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau and having them investigate you for discrimination wrongful and unfair business practices and if I have to I will file suit in court Los players have rights as well stop treating us like trash I will not stop and I will fight for all the players in this game if no one else wants to I will stand up and I don't care what you do to me because there are rules regulations and laws that you must abide by as well the way that some of us are treated in this game is nothing short of tyranny and it needs to be taken care of and it needs to stop, I also want to put in for a name change on my account but I'm reluctant to do that because I feel like maybe there will be something dirty done to my account or it will get messed up somehow and I feel this way because of the way I've been treated the players voices need to be heard, thank you and have a good day

Comment

Working...
            X